Vegetarian or vegan recipes??

Options
beth_sykes
beth_sykes Posts: 5 Member
About three years ago I became vegetarian and have recently been thinking about becoming vegan but can't find any good recipes any where??

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I don't know what you like to cook or eat, but there are hundreds and hundreds of vegan cookbooks published. And there are many, many vegan recipe blogs. Have you looked at Pinterest? I find it to be a great source for vegan recipes.
  • santran773
    santran773 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm not a vegan nor vegetarian. But I eat a lot of healthy dishes that doesn't contain meat. For example, late at night. I usually make my own quesidillas. I use wheat tortilla, which is 12 inches in diameter and ranges from 90-100 calories. I use hummus, and baked tofu with low fat cheese, slice celery, lettuce, tomatoes and spinach. Pretty healthy and damn good.

You can also make pasta dishes. Make your own vegan balls.

There's a lot of options, I'd go on with several of different recipes I make of my own. But that'll be too long and tiring to read. Goodluclk!
  • floop3
    floop3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    There's a blog called 'vegan yums' on tumblr which has lots of delicious looking recipes (although not all healthy!)
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I agree about pinterest! That's where I find a lot of my vegan recipes. I also really like the youtube channels JessBeautician and MindOverMunch :)