Hi. I'm Sarah.

Options
I've been here a while, but have been fairly consistant since about October. I've lost 40lbs so far, & 30 since Oct. i'm having difficulties... The scale has been very slow moving. I should've been a lot closer to my goal by now, per the 2 lbs a week. This week i've done everything right and the scale hasnt budged. I am thoroughly frusterated but i REFUSE to give up. Help me please?

Replies

• Kamyn
    Kamyn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm not sure of all the details of your situation, but what I would suggest is maybe changing your diet up or mixing in some running? Also this app is a great app but it's not very fine tuned per each individual. For example I want to maintain my weight and the app suggests that I eat 3000 calories but when I actually mathematically count the macros (181 grams of protein, 292 carbs and 81 grams of fat) it comes out to 2615. Also in my opinion it's good to reevaluate what your body needs every 6 weeks or so because now that you have lost so much your whole body composition is different. (What worked then might not work now) Basically the easiest thing to maybe just try right off the bat to see if that helps is taking your goal caloric intake and subtracting about 200 off of it and see what happens? These are just suggestions and it's all kind of guess and check until you find what works for you