Options

Replies

• ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    thats a big difference!! you look great, keep it up! :smile:
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    I think you look great! Your stomach, legs, hips and arms are all a lot smaller.......great job! :flowerforyou:
  • SiempreBella
    SiempreBella Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Any progress is great.
  • Sarahmay03
    Sarahmay03 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm a bit the same, after years of being focused on the scale it is very hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that lighter isn't always leaner. But you are really doing very well!
  • elly610
    elly610 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look great! There is a significant difference. Keep up the good work! :)
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    yes i can! i think the most in the tummy area you can really tell! i have this problem myself I am like I look the same after 35 pounds down. but if i really think about it i know better stuff that was before pretty too tight to wear yet i still wore it is now big on me.
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    yes, great progress for 3 months. don't work about others, it you that matters
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    You're making great progress! :drinker:
  • sarahsedai
    sarahsedai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    that is awesome progress for three months time!!
  • Labman007
    Labman007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just remember you didn't gain the weight in 3 months so be easy on yourself and let it come off slowly. It don't matter how fast you lose it just so you work to keep it off once you reach your goal.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Oh, my YES! Your stomach is MARKEDLY smaller, and all the cellulite on your legs is gone. Well done, keep up the good work!
  • MoniMoni2u
    MoniMoni2u Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Huge difference. Are you measuring with a tape measure? How about clothing sizes? Keep track of all of them, not just the scale!
  • buffyfan22
    buffyfan22 Posts: 54
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words everyone! I'm very happy at the feedback! It's great to hear others' opinions.
  • buffyfan22
    Options
    Huge difference. Are you measuring with a tape measure? How about clothing sizes? Keep track of all of them, not just the scale!

Yeah although I started measuring myself midway through so it's not much change and that was one of the reasons I was discouraged as well. My clothes are definitely more lose, not GREATLY but a little. I hope in another 3 months I'll get to my goal!! :)
  • buffyfan22
    Options
    Just remember you didn't gain the weight in 3 months so be easy on yourself and let it come off slowly. It don't matter how fast you lose it just so you work to keep it off once you reach your goal.

I agree! Good point!
  • Isha_G
    Isha_G Posts: 2
    Options
    Check out the book Escape Your Shape by Edward J. Jackowski. It might point you to the exercises that will help to trim your body and not add bulk. I have an hourglass figure and going to the gym made my shoulders and thighs bigger instead of smaller. :( But now I avoid certain exercises and I have a much nicer shape! Still too heavy, but at least proportional.

Keep on working on it and don't give up! You are doing great!
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Get some Lutein in your diet, your eyes are going. :wink: :laugh: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Adastreia
    Adastreia Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What? You don't see much of a change? There's a massive difference, really :D You look great and are doing great as well! Keep up the good work, you've been doing so far and you'll reach your goal in (almost) no time!
  • ladybird1771
    ladybird1771 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Definite progress! Well done :)
  • heather4949
    heather4949 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Just one word.....amazing.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!