Asics sneakers

Options
Sneaker heads. I have two pairs of Asics shoes. I'll wear one outside, and one the treadmill. I'm having a hard time determining which is better for which situation. One is a pair of Gel-Kinsei 4's, while the other is a pair of Gel-Surveyors. Input? Thanks!!!

Replies

• dewd2
    dewd2 Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    You have a neutral shoe and a stability shoe. I'm guessing you didn't get these from a specialty running store???

You need to find what kind of shoe you actually need and then try different brands (or stick with Asics if you like them). Go to a running store and have them evaluate your feet & gait.
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    What exactly do you do? Run? Walk? Tennis or other sports?
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    dewd2 wrote: »
    You have a neutral shoe and a stability shoe. I'm guessing you didn't get these from a specialty running store???

You need to find what kind of shoe you actually need and then try different brands (or stick with Asics if you like them). Go to a running store and have them evaluate your feet & gait.

My thoughts exactly, either would be suitable for both tasks assuming they're the correct shoe.

If you don't have a running specialty shop close by these may help (at least when it comes to selecting your next pair)

runnersworld.com/shoeadvisor

runnersworld.com/running-shoes/pronation-explained