Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    I don't know how you guys can drink coffee... I love the smell of it but I cant stand the taste.. I tried the ice coffee as well.. I will stick to my coke zero..
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I used to never drink it but needed an afternoon caffeine boost and now I drink it all the time. I used to have it super sweet so that's how I got hooked. Now I can't stand it super sweet.
  • hittingitonemoretime
    I have tried cream and sugar and the flavored creams, just cant do it.. I want to join the club and drink coffee :(
  • synchkat
    What about like cappuccino? I started with that. or like mochas. they are basically hot chocolate with some coffee
  • hittingitonemoretime
    I might have to start with Mochas.. more hot chocolate a little less coffee.. lol.
  • synchkat
    you'll like it then.

anyone have any exciting plans for today?
  • hittingitonemoretime
    Working for a couple more hours, and then out to the lake to visit some family
    What about you @synchkat?
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Maybe I'll get some homework done today! Going to the gym for sure. And I have an invite to a ultimate light up frisbee thing tonight!
  • synchkat
    what do you do for work? The lake sounds nice

Im waiting for the husband to wake up and then we will go to brunch. We go to the same place every weekend. He wants to take the boy bike riding but also wants to go to some family board game night with his brother and some friends and wants me to go tonight. :( I said I'd take brownies only cause I feel like brownies and if I have to go to something I don't want to I want something yummy to eat.

I also want to get my basement decluttering done so I might make the family help me finish that since I'm at the point where I need to just get stuff out of there
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Morning beautiful ladies
    Having my caramel iced coffee
  • synchkat
    what is light up ultimate frisbee?

morning Peachy. that sounds yummy
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Ultimate frisbee in the dark with a frisbee that lights up!
  • synchkat
    oooh cool. I thought maybe the light up referred to smoking of something
  • hittingitonemoretime
    Morning Lynn.

@synchkat, I am the Director of Legislative and Legal Services for a small town. So I deal with Mayor and Council, write bylaws, policies and procedures. and I also do all of the development permitting for the Town.. nothing exciting.. lol..

• synchkat
    You're rather fancy aren't you haha and no wonder you are working on the weekend probably the only day you get anything done.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Euros! So much football I'm so happy :D
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Euros! So much football I'm so happy :D

Im ready for it . COYBIG !!!!
  • hittingitonemoretime
    synchkat wrote: »
    You're rather fancy aren't you haha and no wonder you are working on the weekend probably the only day you get anything done.

hahaha yea pretty much
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    edited June 2016
    lauranorr wrote: »
    Ultimate frisbee in the dark with a frisbee that lights up!

Light up frisbee...I am going to have to get the kids one. Ok, so maybe its for me, but they will play with me lol

You're invited to come play with us tonight!
  • synchkat
    my husband said he has to do some work this weekend but he's still asleep...so ya not really working is he