Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Seen y'all was talking about adult beverages.....I like that sweet moscato wine, can't stand the dry stuff ~gag~. And Michelob Ultra is my beer of choice, and bourbon and coke (or sprite) is my hard liquor choice.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    Good morning, everyone! Beautiful day here today. Enjoy the weekend!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    I've never been a big drinker...guess you could call me a cheap date! :) When I do drink, I get really talkative and really silly.
  • beagletracks
    Options
    I've never been a big drinker...guess you could call me a cheap date! :) When I do drink, I get really talkative and really silly.

I used to drink quite a bit by now I find myself worried about my brain function the next day, so rarely indulge. Yep, I get loud and obnoxious... And fun! There's a fine line. Naturally shy so I used to drink a lot to feel comfortable in social situations.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    I'm usually a pretty uptight person (control freak?) so when I do drink, I loosen up some and am much more fun to be around, lol.
  • beagletracks
    Options
    I'm usually a pretty uptight person (control freak?) so when I do drink, I loosen up some and am much more fun to be around, lol.

Love the loosening up part, but not so keen on getting out of control. Losing control has lost its appeal for me as I've gotten older!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    I think my stomach has the magic switch that stops me before I go too far.......It's like "You better stop now or you'll get puke on your new shoes!" I Always listen!!!
  • beagletracks
    Options
    And I agree with those who say Moscato is overly sweet. Yuck! Give me a good Sauvignon blanc, please. I actually love a little tawny port after a good meal - quite sweet - but much better than Moscato in my opinion and only in great moderation. All this talk is making me want a Bloody Mary! I won't, though... I guess I don't drink all THAT infrequently, but I will go for months without a drink when work is very demanding and I feel I need to be at 100% at all times.

Off to walk the beags! Have a great day!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Ice never had this michelob ultra. Must be an American thing. Perhaps I shall try while I'm here. :)

I'm debating whether I should have the key lime pie slice that's in the fridge for breakfast or just wait for coffee
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Go for the pie!!!!!!!
  • synchkat
    Options
    Haha it's probably breakfasty right?
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Anythings okay while on vacation!! No Rules!!
  • synchkat
    Options
    Haha true.
    I need coffee though. I should go find some
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    I'd have the pie @synchkat
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Mornimg everyone- a nice hot day here! Pie for breakfast- yum!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    I had a kolache :)
  • synchkat
    Options
    You can have the banana cream I'll keep my key lime. my mouth would be so sore after banana cream pie.
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    Mornin Alan
    Eric seriously?! Key lime is the best! Lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Ive actually tried banana cream pie ..my ex is Canadian and when his mum came over on visits she would make them
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    You can have the banana cream I'll keep my key lime. my mouth would be so sore after banana cream pie.

Um...... thanks for making me spit my coffee out!!!