Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Oh yeah........now it's all coming back to me

That's what she said...
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Oooh scandalous
  • synchkat
    So my boy is making us salad for dinner tonight. I took him to the store to pick what he wants to put in and he picked ranch dressing. I don't love ranch dressing but he chose it. He also made plans to open a bakery. I better get onto that
  • synchkat
    haha we will make bread, muffins and cupcakes.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Send me chocolate cup cakes plz
  • IndianaGolfer
    And fudge brownies
  • synchkat
    I suggested we make cookies.
    he just agreed to selling brownies too.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    "Special" brownies?
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    I'm down for some "special" brownies.
  • synchkat
    What Laura said!!!!

that would be fun eh do like a kid bakery have the kids all help make stuff and sell it at a garage sale.
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    fjellrev wrote: »
    Did you ever smoke cigarettes? I used to smoke Djarums every once in a while but they're banned now. Kind of glad for that very same reason.

I can't even remember how long I smoked! I started sometime in my early 20's (am 61 now) and finally developed the will, motivation and 'stones', if you will to give 'em up for good in 2010; 6 & 1/2 years and counting on the 4th of July! I think of all the life-changes I have made, this one has made me the happiest!
  • synchkat
    Good going @geraldaltman that's awesome.
    Your insides thank you I'm sure
  • IndianaGolfer
    I want a full dish of fudge brownies, cpl dozen chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cupcakes plz and what else You got chocolate
  • synchkat
    haha wow. We can arrange that.

I can make you chocolate butter tarts. Think pecan pie in tart form and instead of pecans chocolate. It's delish
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    You know, call me crazy, but booze is pretty much my only vice these days. I quit using anything harder than nyquil a couple years ago, unless absolutely necessary. Don't even smoke anymore.

It's funny, no not that you have cut out vices, that's great! What's funny is that during my work life, I was ultra responsible so far as drinking. Today, being retired for over a year and since I was turned on to an incredible combination of flavors, I have (very) frequent 'happy hours' at home. Dr. Pepper and The Kracken (black spiced rum). And doing all my exercise makes that worthwhile!
  • IndianaGolfer
    lauranorr wrote: »
    tfrasur wrote: »
    I want a full dish of fudge brownies, cpl dozen chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cupcakes plz and what else You got chocolate

It's those hormones you are testing.... :D

Haha , I'll share
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Giant pizza style soft cookie
  • synchkat
    Wow who knew my bakery would be so successful already

I make these awesome cookies I call everything but the kitchen sink cause they're coconut, oatmeal, cinnamon and lots of chocolate. You undertake them and when straight from the oven you can eat it with a spoon sooooo good. Not that I would eat it with a spoon from the oven
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mfp discount right?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Protien cookie!!!!