Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    I'll have a margarita
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I have a good blender to make frozen drinks in. Although we decided in mexico the non frozen margaritas are the best
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Margaritas and frozen drinks yes
  • synchkat
    I could totally go for a pina colada.

so hubs is visiting our friends at the hospital. I said the mom went out for lunch with a friend so take the husband out for dinner and drinks. I forgot I haven't eaten yet. dammit
  • synchkat
    I have a fridge full of food but it needs cooking. I don't wanna cook I rarely cook on Fridays.
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    WeekendWarriorTX Posts: 1,844 Member
    Sweet potato is baking in the oven, having a glass of Kim Crawford SB until it is time to cook the steak and switch to Malbec
  • synchkat
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    Nice! I found it $5 off
  • synchkat
    as my dad says I'm not a connoisseur I'm a common sewer when it comes to win

but I do like nice whites. and it is amazing how if you pay a little more you get yummier stuff and ya red with red meat is good. but I always want white in the summer
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Good morning normies ..
    Its tough being a day ahead sometimes ..you are all drinking and enjoying the evening ..yet breakfast for me ..
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Hiya Jo, morning
  • synchkat
    Sorry Jo.
  • synchkat
    I hate when you order food and you aren't given like 15 chances to change your mind. I think I might have ordered something I don't want dammit
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    Good morning normies ..
    Its tough being a day ahead sometimes ..you are all drinking and enjoying the evening ..yet breakfast for me ..

aren't mimosas orange juice and vodka? get to it lady!! ;)

That's a screwdriver, mimosa has champagne
  • synchkat
    tex is right.
    Caesars are good in the am....or Bloody marys but they are gross compared to caesars
  • synchkat
    you won't like a caesar then. It's canadian. using Clamato.
  • synchkat
    it's soo good
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    Bloody Maries and micheladas :thumbsup:
  • synchkat
    A caesar is awesome. Vodka and tomato juice laced with clam juice. what could be better
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    synchkat wrote: »
    A caesar is awesome. Vodka and tomato juice laced with clam juice. what could be better

How is that different from a bloody mary?