Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Miss u Jo
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Hiya all I'm back awake again lol
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Morning folks :smiley:
  • IndianaGolfer
    Arathels wrote: »
    Morning folks :smiley:

Hiya !! Is it just us?
  • Arathels
    Looks like it! lol.. it's 9 am here and I've got ticket office duties today.. what are you up to? ;)
  • IndianaGolfer
    Well it's 5 am here an a whole 4 hrs of sleep woohoo I'm wide awake , hmm just waiting till time to golf !!
  • Arathels
    Wow you're an early riser :open_mouth:

I've never tried golf, is it fun? And how intense is it on the body?
  • IndianaGolfer
    To me it's fun, and peaceful and stressful lol, hmm physically anyone can really play, it can be hard on your back, I've had spine surgery in 08 but I still play, I take care of my back tho, still exercise and stretch , I don't walk an carry , always a cart lol. How demanding is pole dancing or pole aerobics , I dunno which is preferred , pole dancing seems naughty to just say but I don't mean it that way
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    I couldn't fall asleep at all tonight.. so I figured I would work out and that would tire me out...welp it did just the opposite I am now even more awake at 5:16am.
  • IndianaGolfer
    It works that way sometimes
  • Arathels
    tfrasur wrote: »
    To me it's fun, and peaceful and stressful lol, hmm physically anyone can really play, it can be hard on your back, I've had spine surgery in 08 but I still play, I take care of my back tho, still exercise and stretch , I don't walk an carry , always a cart lol. How demanding is pole dancing or pole aerobics , I dunno which is preferred , pole dancing seems naughty to just say but I don't mean it that way

We call it Pole or Pole fit/fitness but people usually just say pole dancing. That's actually a different genre of the pole sport where they wear high heals and do a lot of sexy moves.. We don't really do that in pole fitness, it's more like gymnastics + contemporary dancing.

It's extremely hard and I'm usually covered in bruises and in the 7 months I've been doing it I've broken my ribs twice..

My thighs usually look like this:
    12998730_10154135552024806_6153248759291802130_n.jpg?oh=d1e3015819f948bea40cbfd98e772ce6&oe=57DAD079

and so does the skin on the inside of my elbows, behind my kneecaps and the skin under my arms.
    lately I've been using my shoulders to mount the pole (standing with my back against the pole, hands gripping it above my head and using my core to do a shoulder mount) so my shoulders have been added to the bruised parts of me.. :P
  • IndianaGolfer
    Ouch!! I know it wasn't pole dancing like strippers, but couldn't think of what to call it. Must be very difficult if breaking ribs and getting bruises like that, quite the workout I bet.
  • Arathels
    Hehe it is... But it's so totally worth it and the most fun workout ever. I love it and I think I'd be miserable if I couldn't do it.
  • IndianaGolfer
    Good, as long as your happy , just be more careful, no reason to bruise or break bones on that body you have rocking
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Good evening guys
  • IndianaGolfer
    Hiya Jo!! How's the land down under
  • Arathels
    edited June 2016
    Haha well we all look like this. You're holding onto the pole with you're thighs or the inside of you're elbows.. Squeezing hard to hold up you're weight and not fall down... You'll get bruises.. We even show off our bruises. They're a badge of honor lol.

You're gonna have to teach me how to golf ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Pretty good..had friends over ..couple of drinks..chat..nibbles..was fun
  • IndianaGolfer
    I'll teach anyone golf, I really enjoy helping with it.

Sounds fun Jo, having friends and food and drinks ,

Ok gotta start getting ready gotta eat an shower and prepare for golf tournament today and best friends daughters graduation party tonite !!
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Have fun T