Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    It's quiet here today
    Of course my family was up and about early this morning to get hubs blood tests. We're usually just waking up now
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    I'm always forced to wake up early on the weekend. I'm doing cleaning but can't get my head on straight. I think I need food but it's only 11 in the morning.

Umm.. and food might make me sleepy
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    NN, Jo! :kissing:

Afternoon, lovely peeps! :smile:
  • synchkat
    Hey there Boo

I really need to go buy fathers day cards. Everything lately make my dad teary. I need something funny so it's laughing tears
  • pie_eyes
    Isn't Father's day like fundamentally less exciting than Mothers Day
  • synchkat
    haha it often falls on my birthday so yes it is

although my son's birthday often falls on mother's day so I guess really it's a toss up for me
  • pie_eyes
    Wow that's an interesting little circle

I'm eating even though I'm not hungry but I was thinking it might clear my brain cobwebs. It's weird
  • synchkat
    ugh my husband dared me to eat eggs this morning. Just a bit of egg. He said my entire body shuddered like I Was fed something incredibly vile
  • pie_eyes
    I made egg McMuffin for myself one day and added an extra egg to mine because I wanted a fuller experience but it was absolutely disgusting and bruising my teeth to get the egg taste out was a horror show

I told that story in my status though you probably already know
  • synchkat
    I did read that.
    I totally understood
  • pie_eyes
    Well eating didn't help and made want to lay down and watch Murder She Wrote
  • synchkat
    You're such an old lady in a young persons body. I mean that nicely
  • synchkat
    so I was like practically that loser in the card store looking at Fathers Day cards and getting choked up.
    Now I feel really nice and like I want to just hug everyone
  • pie_eyes
    My anxiety is being ridiculous I need a drink
  • synchkat
    edited June 2016
    ugh you know when it's a certain time of the month and all of a sudden everything makes you teary?!?! haha clearly I need a drink but I think I had too much yesterday.
  • pie_eyes
    Drinking used to make me cry
  • synchkat
    I get more sarcastic and giggly when drunk
  • pie_eyes
    I'm really creative when I drink

I was watering the plants and forgot to close the door and I was freaked out thinking somebody walked in

I hate being alone
  • synchkat
    Haha. That is weird. Although I never lock doors and often forget to close them
  • pie_eyes
    I checked everything I think I'm safe.. I need to shower I feel nasty

I'll clean tomorrow, I mopped the sitting room....