Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    What the heck is T innocent of?

Innocent of being guilty
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Haha i like that
  • IndianaGolfer
    Heading home, work over, just one more night this week for me!!
  • synchkat
    Then vacation or are you retiring?
  • IndianaGolfer
    1 day vacation, heading to Chicago for middle sons boot camp grad ceremonies from Navy, get to see him a whole 5-6hrs before he heads out again. Maybe retire if I hit a lottery along the way lmao.
  • IndianaGolfer
    Then vacation or are you retiring?

Do I look old enough to retire lol :#
  • synchkat
    Haha no but you never know.
    My husband is headed to Chicago this afternoon to meet a client t. They're doing this super weird reverse class action. hope you don't download movies haha
  • IndianaGolfer
    I do not lol, I don't think I'll ever be able to retire. :D
  • IndianaGolfer
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    tfrasur wrote: »
    I do not lol, I don't think I'll ever be able to retire. :D

Make friends with a rich old lady and get her to put you in her will...duh it's THAT simple

Hmmm i wonder if I'd have to put out for it.
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Good Morning!!!
  • synchkat
    Morning lulu
    I think you have to put out. I'm friends with lots of old men and no sign of will willing in. Actually with my luck they'd leave me their skates.
  • synchkat
    To answer for Vik it's going up to 77 here today.
    Did you know I was born in the city where Vik lives?
  • IndianaGolfer
    @synchkat haha u really gonna make a cake?
  • synchkat
    Ya. I lived there until I was 2. Haha
    He's in the suburbs. He drives by my hood on his way to his farm. Although he might take the toll highway. That would be smarter actually
  • VikMcAnik
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    To answer for Vik it's going up to 77 here today.
    Did you know I was born in the city where Vik lives?

I didn't know that! I knew you guys were both in Canada and closer to each other than some of the other Canadians

Yep, a little cooler here today... Ali and I live the next town over from each other...
  • synchkat
    Haha. I was not. I always have lots of cake on hand. Haha

And @VikMcAnik if you take the 407 they just opened up the new extension and it goes all the way to Oshawa and thst part is free until the end of the year. My brother did a paid duty at the opening on the weekend
  • VikMcAnik
    Haha. I was not. I always have lots of cake on hand. Haha

And @VikMcAnik if you take the 407 they just opened up the new extension and it goes all the way to Oshawa and thst part is free until the end of the year. My brother did a paid duty at the opening on the weekend

I'm a cheap *kitten*... I refuse to pay when I can take the 401 for free...lol
  • synchkat
    Haha. Sometimes though it's so much faster.
    The 401 by yorkdale is always a mess. I hate it because I go to avenue road and there's really no other exit I can take
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Good morning normals. You should read the story on the Johnson & Johnson estate. Johnson V Johnson. There was a polish chambermaid who went from maid to wife and then through a series of will revisions wrote the kids out of the will. He was 73 and she was in her 30's. The estate back then was worth like $800Million. Worth multiple billions today. She went back to poland but the physical estate is still on the outskirts of Princeton and it is a TPC golf course where the women play on tour. I have played there a few times and have been to meetings there.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Hi everyone I'm up too early and my talk shows haven't started yet