Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    @Tomk652015 ...you really are good looking ..shame you can't see what the other ladies and I see..and as far as the young bucks go..sure there are some cuties ..but some with the personality of a brick ....looks don't make a total package..you are lucky ..you got both ... <3:*

Agree on this one, too! I just have to understand that I fill the ticket for all the ones on here but that there some a-holes with awesome bodies and some people are gonna be attracted to that. Those aren't the ones I would want anyways...I get this feeling quite a bit and have to be talked off the ledge by my true friends on here.

<3<3
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Some of the best people I have "met" here are the fittest, don't have a six pack but they're amazing friends. Beauty is smoke and mirrors it's the friends that message a hey where are you or hang in there that are the real beauties
  • Mike02209
    Mike02209 Posts: 301 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    Some of the best people I have "met" here are the fittest, don't have a six pack but they're amazing friends. Beauty is smoke and mirrors it's the friends that message a hey where are you or hang in there that are the real beauties

Well said
  • synchkat
    I meant to say aren't the fittest. Grrrr
    Although some are. You just never know
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member

Understood, but every now and then it isn't the same !!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

It's ok...I said that I fill the ticket of everyone here....and meant don't fill the ticket...man i must've sounded like an assshole.

I didn't even catch either of them, I knew what you both meant.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member

It's ok...I said that I fill the ticket of everyone here....and meant don't fill the ticket...man i must've sounded like an assshole.

I knew what you meant ..mostly because Ive had a lot of trouble with the same thing ..could, couldn't would, wouldn't.lol
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Wonder if we restarted a selfie twist thread how long they keep it going lol
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    tfrasur wrote: »
    Wonder if we restarted a selfie twist thread how long they keep it going lol

That's what I was thinking
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Good evening all you sexy, sexy people!!!! I'm on my 2nd glass of wine so everybody looks Hot to me right now.
  • synchkat
    Hooch you know you're every woman's ideal why not tell us

And who's going to start the new thread
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Hey!!!!! I'm Candy :)
  • synchkat
    Candy did you see the purple tie
  • synchkat
    I had leftover pizza.
    I had like 5 cherries for lunch. I hope this bug goes away cause I just don't want to eat
  • MrsUptonOgood

No, where was it tied?
  • synchkat

No, where was it tied?

Around the neck of a Hottie...go look you'll thank me
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

No, where was it tied?

Around his neck. :D
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Nice to meet ya Jason :)
  • synchkat
    Hooch you know you're every woman's ideal why not tell us

And who's going to start the new thread

Oh I just love your humor, Ali!

I told ya in the selfie thread...i wanna start a "how many beers would it take for the person above you" thread...lol...it would get pretty mean pretty quickly though

Right back atcha Hooch
    And no to the thread. I got all sorts of flags on posts I made to someone jokingly who knew they were jokes but some people have no sense of fun apparently
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Where did the selfie with a twist thread go?