Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Happy Friday Kaz. How are you doing today

Pray I make it through the next 15 minutes of the boy listing all the Mario games he knows.
  • synchkat
    I'm good Kaz thanks and yay for working

nice one Lulu. he's too smart for that. I had to list the Mario games I know. I listed Mario party. OMG mom that's ALL you know. sure
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    What's up party people :)
  • synchkat
    is there a paper Mario?
    I got the duh Super Mario Maker??? Like I care!!!!
  • synchkat
    edited June 2016
    and @lulufit5 that ginger Jo was referring to was Big Edge and then Nachos_and_beer (I told him to name himself that) haha he'd always get banned for posting naked pics with bits covered as his profile pic. He was crazy but a sweet man. He was also older but in amazing shape
  • synchkat
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    yes there is a paper mario its a ds game

is this something I'd want to play? He won't let me play usually because I suck
  • Mike02209
    Mike02209 Posts: 301 Member
    Aloha Normals!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    and @lulufit5 that ginger Jo was referring to was Big Edge and then Nachos_and_beer (I told him to name himself that) haha he'd always get banned for posting naked pics with bits covered as his profile pic. He was crazy but a sweet man. He was also older but in amazing shape

He definitely was in damn good shape lol
    Hi Mike ..Shawn ..
  • Mike02209
    Hiya Jo, I actually don't have to work this weekend, now I need a plan to have some fun for a change.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Good morning not so normals!
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Idk what happened when I fasted the other day I was really skinny then I got back to eating normal and now I'm all fat again

D hasn't held me in bed all night :(
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Mike02209 wrote: »
    Hiya Jo, I actually don't have to work this weekend, now I need a plan to have some fun for a change.

Well..you definitely have to do something special...any ideas ..anywhere you want to go
  • synchkat
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    Idk what happened when I fasted the other day I was really skinny then I got back to eating normal and now I'm all fat again

D hasn't held me in bed all night :(

Awww Pie d is a dork
  • Mike02209
    Mike02209 wrote: »

Well..you definitely have to do something special...any ideas ..anywhere you want to go

Thinking I might drive down to the Florida Keys and do a little fishing. Or go Guitar shopping, I haven't bought a new Guitar in almost a year.
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Good morning all
  • pie_eyes
    Morning, normies!

Hi :blush:
  • VikMcAnik
    Morning, normies!

Thanks Pie :|
  • pie_eyes
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    Morning, normies!

Thanks Pie :|

Haha <3
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Morning again everyone. Finally made it to work. I was 45 minutes late, but at least I made it.
  • VikMcAnik
    What happened? Traffic?