Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Sounds like fun T.

I have to go up to my parents to pick something up and then the neighbours' 9 year old js having a bouncy house birthday. We saw it being delivered last night. Hubs has to work which is OK. The neighbours will have lots of wine for the grown ups.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Morning Mel an pie!!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Morning Pie

Isn't it super early where you are Mel?
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Ali. That reminds me of the song. I've got a lot of living to do. Just substitute licking. From bye bye birdie. I should have gone into theatre.

Tyson, kids coming over to swim. I'm a big kid at heart so in the pool with them! Grill up some burgers and dogs.
  • IndianaGolfer
    Ugh , I need a shower an trim, spose I should start my day there haha
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Why does the air at the beach smell so much better? Random thoughts as I eat brekkie on the deck lol.
  • nitroalley
    Hi Mel and Pie!
  • IndianaGolfer
    Why does the air at the beach smell so much better? Random thoughts as I eat brekkie on the deck lol.

Cause morning fresh air is the best
  • jenjencin78
    tfrasur wrote: »

Sure we'll just go with that :)
  • nitroalley

Isn't that the best!
  • IndianaGolfer
    edited June 2016

Get a selfie lol I just requested it haha
  • jenjencin78

I saw! Rain check for lunch? It was just yogurt anyway but I'm hitting the road now before traffic gets bad. I promised I'd leave before 9 and goodbyes with dad and the kids will take a few minutes.
  • IndianaGolfer

I saw! Rain check for lunch? It was just yogurt anyway but I'm hitting the road now before traffic gets bad. I promised I'd leave before 9 and goodbyes with dad and the kids will take a few minutes.

Of course then, have a great day !!
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    Morning Pie

Isn't it super early where you are Mel?

Its 646 here.. been up since 5ish
  • IndianaGolfer
    edited June 2016
    Ahh sorry Mel, need me to watch Stella so you can sleep a few more
  • hittingitonemoretime
    nitroalley wrote: »
    Ali. That reminds me of the song. I've got a lot of living to do. Just substitute licking. From bye bye birdie. I should have gone into theatre.

Tyson, kids coming over to swim. I'm a big kid at heart so in the pool with them! Grill up some burgers and dogs.

I wish you lived closer.. i would bring stella over so i could get my last two school assignments done
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Hi everyone who said hi to me

What's on the schedule for the day? I suppose I can't find anything on TV on a Sunday. And the fatness in me wants buffalo wings for breakfast. I'm nasty
  • hittingitonemoretime
    Good morning Pie.. buffalo wings for breakfast..im in
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley wrote: »

I wish you lived closer.. i would bring stella over so i could get my last two school assignments done

Aww I would have so much fun with her. Play in the wading area.
  • hittingitonemoretime
    She loves the water