Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    Oh Lynn, you have a selfie to post my friend ;)

Done!
    I still owe Laura one when I'm not looking so rough
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Oh Lynn, you have a selfie to post my friend ;)

Done!
    I still owe Laura one when I'm not looking so rough

lol, you did Great!!!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I just got them most epic friend request. It has a list of why I should accept and boxes to check yes or no. Some people have really good senses of humour...or are crazy
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I just got them most epic friend request. It has a list of why I should accept and boxes to check yes or no. Some people have really good senses of humour...or are crazy

Fun!
    Candy you have request! Lol
  • synchkat
    Options
    we need to get someone to do something really crazy I think
    I'm staying home cause I feel like poo I need some entertainment
  • synchkat
    Options
    haha he's plagarizing. his profile is really fun too but I haven't accepted cause I'm making him summarize first
  • synchkat
    Options
    I think I scared a man at thw grocery store. We kept following each other around the same area. He avoided me just now. Haha
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Go chase him down and take something out of his basket, or buggy, or cart...what do you call it there?
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    People always think I'm following for fleeting moments at grocery store

It's embarrassing because I'm not following them and Idk why they think I am
  • synchkat
    Options
    Go chase him down and take something out of his basket, or buggy, or cart...what do you call it there?

cart but he was carrying a basket. haha it was funny I seriously think he thinks I was stalking him. I should have asked if wanted to give my buns a squeeze to see if they are fresh
  • synchkat
    Options
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    pie_eyes wrote: »

just follow them on purpose and after they put something on their cart make sure you take one of the same item lol

haha that's funny Pie
    Maybe you should just start follow them
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options

just follow them on purpose and after they put something on their cart make sure you take one of the same item lol

This made me lol! I am going to do this and take a video. Too funny!
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options

You'll say you'll do a lot of things Jen and don't do them
  • synchkat
    Options
    why are you still in jail Pie
  • jenjencin78
    Options

You'll say you'll do a lot of things Jen and don't do them

Lol I do?! Please pm and explain!
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    I once was behind someone who like the first 5-6 things was the same things on my list. I noticed them watching me follow an get the same items, kept looking all weirded out. So I just kept doing it, it was really funny, even more down the female hygiene aisle haha, no matter what, it went in my cart. Till I just left my cart and started over lmao. Good times
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    tfrasur wrote: »
    I once was behind someone who like the first 5-6 things was the same things on my list. I noticed them watching me follow an get the same items, kept looking all weirded out. So I just kept doing it, it was really funny, even more down the female hygiene aisle haha, no matter what, it went in my cart. Till I just left my cart and started over lmao. Good times

Hysterical! I need to do this!
  • synchkat
    Options
    my brother and I when we get together do crazy silly things like that.
    we tend to do dances randomly too. It's funny cause he's 6 feet tall and if he's in his uniform it's kinda sort of really super funny