Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    I am having a moment right now. I've been scolded and I'm feeling a little sensitive about it right now. Not like me at all. In all fairness I deserved my scolding. That's making it worse!
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    italy v ireland up next...
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    finny11122 wrote: »
    Get in there Iceland !! Austria are shocked !

I missed it @finny11122 ... What was the final score?

Iceland had a great shock win 2-1. Seconds to go and they scored the winner .
    Ireland are playing Italy in about half an hour . They gota win or they are out .
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    Iceland has been playing better than expected...
  • finny11122
    Options
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    Iceland has been playing better than expected...

Ya , way better . Its good to see a few shock results . Makes it more interesting
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I am having a moment right now. I've been scolded and I'm feeling a little sensitive about it right now. Not like me at all. In all fairness I deserved my scolding. That's making it worse!

Ah, chin up. It's done and over. Move forward and learn from it. Can't change what is done so don't let it bring you down!
  • finny11122
    Options

Boss catch you on MFP haha
  • jenjencin78
    Options

No...my boss is out of the country at the moment and doesn't work in the same office as me lol. My deliverables are all done, it wasn't work related.
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options

Terminator Jen. Take the blow, dust yourself off and move forward. We all do it. Don't let it get to you.
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    @alypri thanks that's what I needed :)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Who the heck is scolding you JJ???? Want us to talk to whomever it is
  • finny11122
    Options

No...my boss is out of the country at the moment and doesn't work in the same office as me lol. My deliverables are all done, it wasn't work related.

Well if its a romantic thing and you know you were wrong , its good you admitted it ???
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Who the heck is scolding you JJ???? Want us to talk to whomever it is

No no...I did something I probably shouldn't have looking back on it. But it upset me more than it should have.
  • synchkat
    Options
    oh poop. Well live and learn and if it caused the end of something then it probably wasn't meant to be in the first place
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    oh poop. Well live and learn and if it caused the end of something then it probably wasn't meant to be in the first place

Nothing like that...I gave out someone's cell # and they got pissed. Not the end of the world.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Meh similar. In the grand scheme of things big deal
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    Meh similar. In the grand scheme of things big deal

Yep. I'm annoyed at myself for being so sensitive. Not typical of me at all!
  • synchkat
    Options
    haha smarten up woman!!! Even the best of us have lapses of judgment. I did recently.
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    Yup. Anyway all is well, he got over it quickly and brought me an espresso. Men are brats sometimes even at work.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Especially at work sometimes