Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    They are trying some bifocal contacts but I told them I just wanted single vision glasses.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristen.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    how do bifocal contacts work? eyes are annoying eh
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    hey all

Hi!

I was told I should wear glasses while working on the computer, but I never have.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    I had lasik. Unfortunately, i now need reading glasses :/
  • T0M_K
    Options
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    I had lasik. Unfortunately, i now need reading glasses :/

Yes, thats just the muscle in the eye getting old. Has nothing to do with the lasik.

thanks sweety :) i feel better rofl. another thing shuttin down haha
  • synchkat
    Options
    You're a smartie pants Lulu
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Not quite sure but they are $100 buck per box vs $45 for my old prescription.....And it seems to take a few seconds to be able to focus on words now......I think I like my regular contacts better but will give these the full 2 weeks try.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    i had to wear glasses when reading only, otherwise i am ok

i use them at my computer too now. kinda sucks. long distance tho after the Lasik....that was THE single best health related decision i've ever made!
  • T0M_K
    Options

Not quite sure but they are $100 buck per box vs $45 for my old prescription.....And it seems to take a few seconds to be able to focus on words now......I think I like my regular contacts better but will give these the full 2 weeks try.

my eyes were always bloodshot wearing contacts. everyone always asked me what was wrong. got annoying as hell
  • synchkat
    Options

I have ones for an astigmatism and they are like that. They have to mould to my eye so for a few minutes they feel weird
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

my eyes were always bloodshot wearing contacts. everyone always asked me what was wrong. got annoying as hell

Mine are find during the day but I can't sleep in them.....I would wake up full of eye crust and eye buggers if I did
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    boogers* lol
  • synchkat
    Options
    haha darn eye buggers. hahah
  • synchkat
    Options
    maybe she's actually working???