Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    This is the mfp I love :')
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    I can really see the resemblance T. Glad he's doing well.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    I can really see the resemblance T. Glad he's doing well.

Thanks Vik !'
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    tfrasur wrote: »
    Son dropped off, he's a little bit nervous but very excited for his next opportunity. Heading home ASAP in the morning, bought a few things for myself, Navy Golf Polo, Navy Flag, and a pin, I'm going to use as a ball marker. So proud of him, really all my kids, they are dang near perfect young men. No matter what I complain about them, they truly are very outstanding. We passed a few members of his division walking around and every one stopped to tell us about something he has done to assist them. One young mans parents thanked both him and us, saying there son needed Matt's guidance to help pass some tests, non physical ones. Telling us there son mentioned him by name during his phone calls each an every time he had a chance. Some very outstanding young men and women will be providing protection for our freedom. You all can sleep better knowing this, I hope I can as well. ;)

Aww t what an awesome son you've raised
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    Jen, Kp lady...when I said tent I mean more marquee
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Yes! Now this thread is more my speed! :joy:

Lol...what I was thinking
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    Son dropped off, he's a little bit nervous but very excited for his next opportunity. Heading home ASAP in the morning, bought a few things for myself, Navy Golf Polo, Navy Flag, and a pin, I'm going to use as a ball marker. So proud of him, really all my kids, they are dang near perfect young men. No matter what I complain about them, they truly are very outstanding. We passed a few members of his division walking around and every one stopped to tell us about something he has done to assist them. One young mans parents thanked both him and us, saying there son needed Matt's guidance to help pass some tests, non physical ones. Telling us there son mentioned him by name during his phone calls each an every time he had a chance. Some very outstanding young men and women will be providing protection for our freedom. You all can sleep better knowing this, I hope I can as well. ;)

That's great!!! You raised a great man. I hope you do sleep well tonight and have a safe trip back tomorrow.
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    It got quiet in here. So...um...when is the party getting started?
  • synchkat
    Options
    I think they had their orgy
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    Here , just quiet lol, first for everything
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    Party? What party?
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Please. We last longer than that. :sweat_smile: We're still at the teasing phase. :joy:
  • synchkat
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »

Please. We last longer than that. :sweat_smile: We're still at the teasing phase. :joy:

Ahhh youth
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    Oh, so missed it....okay. Lol
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options

So awesome Tyson
    I know you're proud and have a full heart tonight.
  • synchkat
    edited June 2016
    Options
    The boy...can I drink the bath water like the stuff from the tap?
    Me...sure whatever
    The boy....can I have a straw.
    Um no wtf are you doing in there
    My life is so not normal
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    Haha
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    Too funny
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    Watching The Office with my 20 year old. He loves this show. We've watched all seasons three times. This is fourth. Lol
  • synchkat
    Options
    haha I loved that show

I"m king the boy chicken hot dogs now. Cause it's pm;y 10:30 so ya why not eat and not go to bed