Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    tfrasur wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    What the heck are you trimming that takes that long T?

Face and .... And also a shower an getting dressed, can't lay around naked all day

Take pics cause you're getting a challenge
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options

Face and .... And also a shower an getting dressed, can't lay around naked all day

Pics of what, lol you want topic removed again lmao
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    Idk how I'm supposed to clean when Hallmark airs these mysteries on Sunday, and I want to sit comfortably and file my nails and be "swept in"

You shouldn't have to clean Hallmark comes first

I need a maid like srsly

Me too.. preferably handsome and buff and likes to clean the house naked..
  • synchkat
    Options
    Idk how I'm supposed to clean when Hallmark airs these mysteries on Sunday, and I want to sit comfortably and file my nails and be "swept in"

I need a maid like srsly

If you have run or beer I'll send you Unice. I swear even though she claims to not like dark beverages our rum bottle is always a bit more empty after she's been
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options

I need a maid like srsly

Me too.. preferably handsome and buff and likes to clean the house naked..

No I don't need another man in the house haha
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Morning all!
  • synchkat
    Options

Pics of what, lol you want topic removed again lmao

wait what are you trimming?????
  • hittingitonemoretime
    Options
    alypri wrote: »
    Morning all!

Morning Aly
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    Good morning. Word to the wise...not say something over and over again before sleeping. All kidding aside, I said @Mr_Stabbems so much on the threads I dreamed Jen created a thread called @Mr_Stabbems house. I can't tell you how crazy of a dream that was.

@jenmar22 sort this out please!

@FLgirl40 i''m most interested to hear this dream! my actual house is a zen like den devoid of all temptation....

@Mr_Stabbems this house was anything but Zen! LOL and each day of the week had a theme. And for some reason everyone lived there all the time, but had to apply to get in.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Good morning. Word to the wise...not say something over and over again before sleeping. All kidding aside, I said @Mr_Stabbems so much on the threads I dreamed Jen created a thread called @Mr_Stabbems house. I can't tell you how crazy of a dream that was.

@FLgirl40 i''m most interested to hear this dream! my actual house is a zen like den devoid of all temptation....

@Mr_Stabbems this house was anything but Zen! LOL and each day of the week had a theme. And for some reason everyone lived there all the time, but had to apply to get in.

Sounds fun to me! Lol
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    I'm back... Good morning to anyone I missed earlier. Morning Aly
  • hittingitonemoretime
    Options
    I guess i should get a shower in before stella wakes up..
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Morning Vik, how was breakfast?
  • synchkat
    Options
    I should shower before the husband gets up hahaha
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options

Sounds fun to me! Lol

Imagine a lot of mfp people like JenMar, Breezy, and others all living together trying to gain favor with Mr. Stabbems. Drama was to be had. My dream consisted of his name over and over in my head and a lot of skin. I seen a lot of y'all naked.
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    It was yummy, my favorite meal of the day.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Sounds fun to me! Lol

Imagine a lot of mfp people like JenMar, Breezy, and others all living together trying to gain favor with Mr. Stabbems. Drama was to be had. My dream consisted of his name over and over in my head and a lot of skin. I seen a lot of y'all naked.

Hahaha! I'm sorry that sounds more like a nightmare. And yes, I could see some drama. I would sit back, watch and do my own thing.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    It was yummy, my favorite meal of the day.

It's only my favorite meal of the day if someone else cooks it, hell any meal that someone else cooks is my favorite meal of the day!