Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• scward1991
    scward1991 Posts: 67 Member
    9am on a Wednesday morning and all I have to drink at work is fruit tea... The draw of a G&T is strong!! BUT from what I can see outside the office the sun is shining and its a beautiful day, so there is a silver lining! Hope everyone has an awesome day! :)
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Morning Gary. What are you doing up so early?

Wanna share Jo?
  • LiftingLisa
    scward1991 wrote: »
    9am on a Wednesday morning and all I have to drink at work is fruit tea... The draw of a G&T is strong!! BUT from what I can see outside the office the sun is shining and its a beautiful day, so there is a silver lining! Hope everyone has an awesome day! :)

Hi. Glad it's a beautiful day there. It's 4:30am here. The day should be nice, but hot again.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Absolutely Lisa ..I intend to have a few :p
  • scward1991
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

Hi. Glad it's a beautiful day there. It's 4:30am here. The day should be nice, but hot again.

I'd love a hot day today, it feels like british summer time hasn't happened yet!! 4:30am?! Bright and breezy!! Whats for breakfast?? I had smoked salmon and scrambled egg this morning :)
  • LiftingLisa
    Absolutely Lisa ..I intend to have a few :p

Lol...I need a few.
  • LiftingLisa

I'd love a hot day today, it feels like british summer time hasn't happened yet!! 4:30am?! Bright and breezy!! Whats for breakfast?? I had smoked salmon and scrambled egg this morning :)

It's gonna be around 98 today but it will feel a lot hotter and the humidity sucks!! 4:30am and not bright and breezy. I haven't went to bed. I've been up since 5:30 yesterday morning. :/ I think scrambled eggs with bread ham and a little cheese will be good.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member

It's gonna be around 98 today but it will feel a lot hotter and the humidity sucks!! 4:30am and not bright and breezy. I haven't went to bed. I've been up since 5:30 yesterday morning. :/ I think scrambled eggs with bread ham and a little cheese will be good.

Sounds like a great breakfast to me
  • LiftingLisa
    It is really good. My new favorite go to.
  • scward1991

Thats a nightmare that you haven't been to sleep :( you need some serious R&R!! Although your breakfast sounds delicious!
  • LiftingLisa
    I'll sleep tonight I'm sure. If I sleep now I will only get 2 hours before work or either over sleep so I'm debating staying up. Lol
  • IndianaGolfer
    I'll sleep tonight I'm sure. If I sleep now I will only get 2 hours before work or either over sleep so I'm debating staying up. Lol

Your knucking futs
  • LiftingLisa
    You do it Tyson.
  • IndianaGolfer
    You do it Tyson.

I'm not you lol, I'm a seasoned vet when it comes to no sleep
  • LiftingLisa
    I'll just be delusional tomorrow. :p
  • IndianaGolfer
    I'll just be delusional tomorrow. :p

Just tomorrow ? ;):D
  • LiftingLisa
    Oh bite me Tyson...lol and not tomorrow actually today.
  • IndianaGolfer
    Haha both days then :D
  • LiftingLisa
    My thumbs are numb. Lol
  • IndianaGolfer
    My thumbs are numb. Lol

:o>:)