Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    Hey Jen. Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you...

It really never ends Vik...I am exhausted trying to figure out how I'll get the rest of this house packed and then unpacking it all into the new house. It will get done somehow! I'm thankful that I'm a minmalist and don't have a bunch of junk to move. The kids on the other hand...
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    Put them in charge of packing their own stuff... They'll appreciate having less in the future...lol
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    Busy busy busy day! Got the house cleaned, laundry done, packed 10 boxes oh and snuck off to a bbq for a few hours in between. My Dad is dropping the kids off at 8, they are coming to work with me tomorrow. There's a week to go before Summer camp starts so they're going to be shuffled a bit this week lol. I'm off Friday for little man's bday so it's 4 days between me, the ex h and grandma's house. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

You got a lot done today and had time for a BBQ. That's great. When are you moving?
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    Busy busy busy day! Got the house cleaned, laundry done, packed 10 boxes oh and snuck off to a bbq for a few hours in between. My Dad is dropping the kids off at 8, they are coming to work with me tomorrow. There's a week to go before Summer camp starts so they're going to be shuffled a bit this week lol. I'm off Friday for little man's bday so it's 4 days between me, the ex h and grandma's house. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

You got a lot done today and had time for a BBQ. That's great. When are you moving?

Closing is scheduled for 07/25...so what 29 days or so? No pressure!
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

Closing is scheduled for 07/25...so what 29 days or so? No pressure!

None at all haha
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    Glug glug glug
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    It really is the sport of my heart too. Honestly....I just got done watching France vs. Ireland...and I watched it like a man :sunglasses: My ovaries just get in the way sometimes :joy: It's conflicting :cold_sweat:

@jenmar22

Do you think griezmann looks like he should do gay pron?

Good game tho right?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Yay JJ for getting stuff done.
    I actually exercises today while the boy went next door to a bday party yay me
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Yay JJ for getting stuff done.
    I actually exercises today while the boy went next door to a bday party yay me

Amazing what we can get done when we aren't interrupted isn't it? Mine are arguing over whether my son was with us at the mall one day and saw someone walking their pet ferret on a leash. I distinctly remember him being there but my daughter insists no and will not back down even though he described the ferret to a tee. She can't ever be wrong :o
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    Lol...the things kids will argue about. I only have one so he only has me to argue with.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Haha it's important who saw the ferret. Duh geez mom
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    Haha it's important who saw the ferret. Duh geez mom

It's almost bed time thank goodness. I am abstaining from alcohol otherwise I would have had several glasses of wine by now lol.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Haha.
    I'm trying to be good since I'm on my new fitness kick. I had some at the bday party to be polite but sat near the water and let guzzling that. :)
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    Ugh it sucks but allllll the carbs and the Neurologist told me to steer clear for now until they can figure out what is triggering the headaches I've been getting. I know the cause-my boss, but they don't make a pill to prevent douchebaggery.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Haha listen to Lulu she's a real pretend nurse
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Haha listen to Lulu she's a real pretend nurse

Haha
  • synchkat
    Options
    This isn't meant to be Pervy or attract pervs but you know that pair or style of panties or undies of ant sort really thst make your butt looks amazing and therefore you feel amazing just cause... Ya I'm wearing those today. I showed the husband and he laughed when I said look at my butt in these panties I loom amazing. I don't think he'll ever "get" me
  • pie_eyes
    edited June 2016
    Options
    D would be ravenous with my *kitten* if I wore something that made it look better

He already likes it now and I'm wowed cause I don't even like looking at it
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    @pie_eyes are you watching BB?