Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    I feel you bestie
  • Lovethesnow35
    Lovethesnow35 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Options
    nitroalley wrote: »
    Long day - that's all I have to say about that

Agreed
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    That's a really long day.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Struggling to get my gym routine back after being sick. I think I need a goal. Thinking about signing up for a 10k at the end of August. A 10k isn't much more than a 5k. Right?.....Right? Plus....for charity!

Also, I had a flu for over a week, and I'm having a hard time adjusting back into eating real food. My appetitive is all out of wack. And my stomach feels week all the time (like it can't hold food).

Anyway...those are my fitness problems
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    I think it's 3 miles more. Lol
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Hey Jen. How's my 2nd favorite wolverine doing?
  • jenmar222
    edited June 2016
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    I think it's 3 miles more. Lol

That sounds like so little. :joy: It's just the fact that that three miles comes after another three miles. And I think it ends up being closer to 7 in the end.

I've done 2 5ks in one day before (early and late sessions at the gym). So I would just have to do exactly that...without the 12 hour gap :joy:
  • jenmar222
    Options
    Hey Jen. How's my 2nd favorite wolverine doing?

Mediocre. .....Er, I mean, I feel like a Victor?
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    Well to me 7 miles might as well be 50 because I don't run. Lol.
  • Lovethesnow35
    Lovethesnow35 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    Well to me 7 miles might as well be 50 because I don't run. Lol.

I don't run! Must be a Florida thing
  • nitroalley
    Options
    Well you are only number 2 behind my daughter. She just finished her freshman year.
  • jenmar222
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Well you are only number 2 behind my daughter. She just finished her freshman year.

How does she like it? Did she get you a Michigan Dad shirt yet?
  • nitroalley
    Options
    Yes she did. She loves it there! She went back for a week already this summer.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Struggling to get my gym routine back after being sick. I think I need a goal. Thinking about signing up for a 10k at the end of August. A 10k isn't much more than a 5k. Right?.....Right? Plus....for charity!

Also, I had a flu for over a week, and I'm having a hard time adjusting back into eating real food. My appetitive is all out of wack. And my stomach feels week all the time (like it can't hold food).

Ugh I know thst feeling. I felt sick last week and still today barely ate anything.

I want a challenge too.
  • jenmar222
    edited June 2016
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Ugh I know thst feeling. I felt sick last week and still today barely ate anything.

I want a challenge too.

Do you run? We could do some kind of couch to 10k thing together. Or is there like a 5k-10k program? I'm not quite at couch...but I think I'll need to up from where I'm at gradually?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

I want a challenge too.

Do you run? We could do some kind of couch to 5k thing together. I'm not quite at couch...but I think I'll need to up where I'm at gradually?

I decide a few times a year I'll be a runner. When I do run I do like 2k and then walk and run til I get to 5. I tried the couch to 5k thing and it bored me. I decided to do my own thing. Haha.
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options

I want a challenge too.

Do you run? We could do some kind of couch to 10k thing together. Or is there like a 5k-10k program? I'm not quite at couch...but I think I'll need to up from where I'm at gradually?

Ill do it with you Jen, i signed up for three 5k and one 10k
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    Whose staying up all nite with me lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Pfft ..snicker..you stay up all night :D
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    Yes lol , I can stay up all nite long, if you know what I mean ....