Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    She slept really good from 6 until 11. Then it took me until about 1am to get her settled and then she was up at 3 and I finally got her back to sleep at 5

Poor baby :(. I hope she's feeling better soon!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    maybe it's cause she naps too much?
    The boy basically had like 10-12 hours sleep and if he napped he wouldn't sleep at night.
    If only they knew sleep is good and mommies are less grumpy when they sleep better
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    Good Morning Normies! I swore I typed a post here but it was either eaten by MFP or I've lost my damn mind. The latter is entirely possible. I hope you all have a great day today. Playing catch up after having the kids here yesterday and in preparation for my long weekend. 5 days out of the office is just what I need right now!
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    Oh she naps great at daycare, an hour here and two hours there.. But bedtime.. *kitten* that..
    I tried to keep her up later but she goes and lays down on her toys or flops her self down on the cat trying to sleep.

Sorry. Hang in there. Is she still sick?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Yay for a super long weekend JJ. I keep forgetting your holiday and our holiday bookend the weekend
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    Any fun plans on your time off JJ? I can't wait for the weekend. July 4th is my favorite holiday.
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    Alright I'll be gone for a while... Try to get something accomplished today now that I'm starting to feel a bit better. See you all later!
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Yay for a super long weekend JJ. I keep forgetting your holiday and our holiday bookend the weekend

Yes and my son's bday is on your holiday. Perhaps we should move to Canada-hey if Trump becomes president that's a strong possibility. :D
  • synchkat
    Options
    haha you can move to my parents' house. Or my basement I'll even cook for you
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    Alright I'll be gone for a while... Try to get something accomplished today now that I'm starting to feel a bit better. See you all later!

Have a good day Vik. Glad you're feeling better.
  • synchkat
    Options
    yay for feeling better Vik.
    I need to get stuff done. I want to make cookies. I'm making USA Day cookies for our guests coming next week. We're going to tell them we celebrate your holiday as USA Day up here.
  • jenjencin78
    Options

Have a good day Vik!
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    Any fun plans on your time off JJ? I can't wait for the weekend. July 4th is my favorite holiday.

My son wants to go to an amusement park for his bday so that will be our day Friday. Will head to the shore house Saturday morning and make a weekend of it. I love watching the fireworks up on the beach at night. Love 4th of July! What are your plans @FLgirl40 ?
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    hello again. me is back.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Tommy
    I just ran sweating sucks
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    hello again. me is back.

Yay! Me missed you!
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    Me is back too...
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    Me is back too...

Me missed both of yous (now I really sound Jersey!) :D
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    Up for a quickie , lol wait I'm mean I'm just up a quick bit, don't y'all get too excited , as if haha
  • synchkat
    Options
    The boys are here

so last week or two weeks ago I drunk invited people to a party tomorrow for the end of school. I haven't planned a party. Oops
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    *trys to control his excitement* hi vik, JJ, and T.