Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Hello all you wonderful people :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    tfrasur wrote: »
    Mornin all normals, and Jo >:) just home from work woohoo 2 more days this week for me , haha!!
    Heyyyy T lol :D ..heyy Bill..plans for your day off?
  • Lovethesnow35
    Lovethesnow35 Posts: 2,070 Member
    There must be to much tmi going on. It's so quiet here. I'm at work. Haven't joined tmi yet.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Good Morning normals :) Happy Tuesday booze day! Well actually only coffee so far but hey that counts right? It's a quiet day here so far, the boss is in surgery. Let's see if it will stay that way!
  • Lovethesnow35
    Lovethesnow35 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Hi, happy booze day! Should start by 3:00!!
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    I'm about to sleep, hope you gorgeous normals all have a fantabulistic day today!!
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    tfrasur wrote: »
    I'm about to sleep, hope you gorgeous normals all have a fantabulistic day today!!

Sweet dreams Mr. T!
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Morning everyone. Looks like a busy day at work for me today. How is everyone else doing?
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    There must be to much tmi going on. It's so quiet here. I'm at work. Haven't joined tmi yet.

It is - a lot of wall activity so I'd say yes.
  • gianna42
    Sounds like everyone is working and boozing - or boozing at work?
  • gianna42
    Not doing either at the moment.

Yeah D - I tried it last week also (first time) after being pulled into it by someone. It is fast -you just need to get the hang of it a bit more and keep up ;)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Morning all.

Just got back from getting an estimate my Explorer from the rear ending I received last weekend. Yep. It's worse than I thought. Such a pain in the *kitten*!
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Hey Aly - how is your foot?
  • gianna42
    Hi Aly
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Thanks guys, still sore, swollen and bruised but not any worse than last night, thankfully.
  • LiftingLisa
    Hey all. Just got out of an unexpected meeting I had to go to because the other girl is out this week. I hate meetings.

Sorry about your car Aly. It seems like it's always more than it looks like it's going to be. I hope you only have to meet your deductible.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    edited July 2016
    Luckily it wasn't my fault. So I won't be out any money. Plus, the shop I take it to is owned by a really good friend/ex boyfriend. I am also good friends with his girlfriend who runs the office.... They would wave my deductible if I had one. I took it to them when I got sandwiched two years ago and it looked better than new when he was done... Even though it was only 6 months old. Grrrrrr! They made over $10,000 off my last wreck so they appreciate my business. Lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    edited July 2016
    gianna42 wrote: »
    Hi Aly

Hello :)
  • LiftingLisa
    alypri wrote: »
    Luckily it wasn't my fault. So I won't be out any money. Plus, the shop I take it to is owned by a really good friend/ex boyfriend. I am also good friends with his girlfriend who runs the office.... They would wave my deductible if I had one. I took it to them when I got sandwiched two years ago and it looked better than new when he was done... Even though it was only 6 months old. Grrrrrr! They made over $10,000 off my last wreck so they appreciate my business. Lol

I bet they love seeing you come in. LOL It's good you know them.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    alypri wrote: »

I bet they love seeing you come in. LOL It's good you know them.

Yes. Today's estimate was 6,000... It will probably go up once they take it all apart and find internal damage. He was joking around with me saying they like seeing me but not under these circumstances. Then he was joking about how he has already replaced all these part before and has to cut out the whole back end and replace it... Again....