Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Hush Z....lol Keep talking your guy talk. Besides, I was hoping you could talk @projectsix into wearing that yellow jumpsuit.
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    projectsix wrote: »
    I approve although the yellow jump suit, not sure about that one.

No room for haters here.

The yellow jump suit's for me...you know...the whole Asians and Bruce Lee tie in :lol:
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    Just kissed my son bye. No child or husband for six days. I'm drinking tonight. Marcy, I'm a cheap drunk and if you think I'm bad now...you better watch your butt later. ;) LOL

Meet up in GNO woot! Girl I take sexy selfies when I drink! :D I have crazy fun!

Umm...hello
    Just kissed my son bye. No child or husband for six days. I'm drinking tonight. Marcy, I'm a cheap drunk and if you think I'm bad now...you better watch your butt later. ;) LOL

Meet up in GNO woot! Girl I take sexy selfies when I drink! :D I have crazy fun!

Yes, we will have to meet up tonight. I crank up the music, dance, play dress up, take sexy selfies and sometimes vids. :o Of course only when nobody is home and I'm bored.

Edit: Not naughty vids....drunken vids

Yes, we will have to meet up tonight. I crank up the music, dance, play dress up, take sexy selfies and sometimes vids. :o Of course only when nobody is home and I'm bored.

Um fellas...timeout...we cool....you guys seeing what's happening here? haha

LMAO!!!
    Let's do it! And of course you're invited sweetie!
  • lilkimi525
    lilkimi525 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Can I come slinky... Not sure where we are going... But I'm sure I want to be on board...
  • lilkimi525

No room for haters here.

The yellow jump suit's for me...you know...the whole Asians and Bruce Lee tie in :lol:

Umm...hello

LMAO!!!
    Hush Z....lol Keep talking your guy talk. Besides, I was hoping you could talk @projectsix into wearing that yellow jumpsuit.

I will not hush unless you're gonna make me, Lisa! :wink: The yellow jump suit is for me. I'm the Asian.

And totally gonna have some vodka tonight now

Lol...he's so funny.....love him...
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member

I'm coming there for the weekend
  • lilkimi525
    I'm down....
  • slinkybinkydog
    lilkimi525 wrote: »
    Can I come slinky... Not sure where we are going... But I'm sure I want to be on board...
    lilkimi525 wrote: »

No room for haters here.

Umm...hello

LMAO!!!

I will not hush unless you're gonna make me, Lisa! :wink: The yellow jump suit is for me. I'm the Asian.

And totally gonna have some vodka tonight now

Lol...he's so funny.....love him...

Of course! Let's go!
  • LiftingLisa

Come on girl! Drinking tonight, beach tomorrow.
  • Justpeachy02

Packing up see ya in a few hours
  • LiftingLisa

We can make drunken vids together and send them to you know who. ;)
  • slinkybinkydog

Yay! Want all my favs!
  • Justpeachy02

Bahaha :D
  • LiftingLisa
    It'll be fun Lynn.
  • slinkybinkydog
    mry292a6zv7e.jpg

Bahaha :D
    It'll be fun Lynn.

Who???? Lynn Kik me and tell girl!

Yessss let it begin!!!!
  • Justpeachy02
    It'll be fun Lynn.

Yes it would
    Blowing up his Kik lmao
  • slinkybinkydog