Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    cmDaffy wrote: »
    I think I ate something I shouldn't have or I took a double dose of Metformin by mistake...lol

a double dose of Met, will most definitely do it!!! Have you ever looked at a different T2 med?

I was on a few... Just got my labs back and it's looking good so Monday I see the endocrinologist and I think they'll be switching me off the Met.

That will be AWESOME!!
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Hi Lisa :)

• gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    I think I ate something I shouldn't have or I took a double dose of Metformin by mistake...lol

Don't sneeze either.. :D
    sjw2gao3xgdd.gif

Nasty....
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Hey Alan. How's your night?
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    I'm calling it a night. It was a busy day, a great evening, but 4:30 comes early. Sweet Dreams my friends!!
  • NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor
    NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor Posts: 1,623 Member

Don't sneeze either.. :D
    sjw2gao3xgdd.gif

Damn Jo...lol
  • LiftingLisa
    Good night Cara.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Damn, lost signal and walked in on barfing?
  • gcibsthom
    cmDaffy wrote: »
    I'm calling it a night. It was a busy day, a great evening, but 4:30 comes early. Sweet Dreams my friends!!

Good night dear
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Ewwww and *kitten*
    Damn, lost signal and walked in on barfing?

Wrong end Candy...lol
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Poor Vic :(
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Ewwww and *kitten*

Also known as Sharfing.
  • Nitroalley2
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

Good. We celebrated my son's 18th birthday and went out to dinner. A bit stuffed. Glad I worked out! How are you doing without your men at home?
  • LiftingLisa

Good. We celebrated my son's 18th birthday and went out to dinner. A bit stuffed. Glad I worked out! How are you doing without your men at home?

Aww...happy birthday to your son. 18 is a big year. I'm good without them here. I'm used to hubs being gone so that I'm used to. But with my son gone, it's very quiet.
  • Lovethesnow35
    Lovethesnow35 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Happy birthday to Alan's son! Finally got off work. Have to leave in 9 hours to do it all again. Good luck Tyson with golf tomorrow! There were over 500 messages so I didn't catch up, but I hope everyone is doing well.
    Hi Pamela!
  • LiftingLisa
    Hey Pamela! I hope your work day was as good as it could be.
  • gcibsthom
    worst part is somebody has to clean it up....
  • Nitroalley2

Aww...happy birthday to your son. 18 is a big year. I'm good without them here. I'm used to hubs being gone so that I'm used to. But with my son gone, it's very quiet.

Hugs sweetie. Tough to be alone. It was fun as my 19 yo daughter was there and we did some damage to some wine bottles. Fun to have your kids with you as adults