Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    I make sure to bookmark a very minimal amount of threads. I go a day without checking MFP and I still get 345 notifications? Da fuk

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    I bookmark threads by accident
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    xSPICYx wrote: »
    I make sure to bookmark a very minimal amount of threads. I go a day without checking MFP and I still get 345 notifications? Da fuk

I feel your pain .. :D some mornings over a 1000 posts while I was asleep ..
    Normally about 800 though
  • pie_eyes
    I never check mine
  • King_Spicy
    Random thought: Korean movies and music have way too big of an influence on me. It has me wanting to change my looks from a ginger bearded, leather and denim wearing rough neck.....to a clean shaven, suit wearing, neatly trimmed gentlemen. Need to match my car to my look too. Get rid of sporty cars and find a black luxury vehicle with tan brown leather interior and wood or coffee trim. Wonder if I can make this transformation all in one week. Lol
  • King_Spicy
    lauranorr wrote: »
    Random thought: Korean movies and music have way too big of an influence on me. It has me wanting to change my looks from a ginger bearded, leather and denim wearing rough neck.....to a clean shaven, suit wearing, neatly trimmed gentlemen. Need to match my car to my look too. Get rid of sporty cars and find a black luxury vehicle with tan brown leather interior and wood or coffee trim. Wonder if I can make this transformation all in one week. Lol

That is quite the influence. Which movie?

Well all of them have the same style fashion in their movies. Its the music where things get crazy. But almost all of the korean spy, assassin, or organized crime movies are great. I could name off a dozen 4-5 star ones on netflix. Most recent one was "New World." So goood. But instead of a black Equus or Genesis, I was thinkn something more american but of the same style. Sleek lines and LED accented HID headlights. Something like the newest generation of Cadillac ATS and CTS sedans
  • slimgirljo15
    Shave off the beard !!! :o ..whatever you are smokin..back away..you've obviously had too much...are you nuts??..
  • pie_eyes
    Shave off the beard !!! :o ..whatever you are smokin..back away..you've obviously had too much...are you nuts??..

Agreed
  • King_Spicy
    Grandmaster is pretty awesome though.....

.....chinese. lol
  • King_Spicy
    Are you talking about the ip man spinoff called "The Grandmaster" starring Tony Leung? Chinese

The only other grandmaster I am aware of is Grandmaster Flash. Lol
  • King_Spicy

Too many beards out there nowadays anyways. Handsome clean shaven men are becoming a rarity, and I have the jawline to pull it off. I dont need the beard to look good like most of the ppl with them. Lol
  • slimgirljo15

Too many beards out there nowadays anyways. Handsome clean shaven men are becoming a rarity, and I have the jawline to pull it off. I dont need the beard to look good like most of the ppl with them. Lol

Modest..I like it.. :D
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Jo whatcha doin telling men to shave their beards?!
  • slimgirljo15
    nitroalley wrote: »
    Never did.....he said he was going to shave it..you should talk to him .. ;)
  • King_Spicy
    Appointment made with my stylist on thursday. Thats when it all comes off. Hard part is gonna be car shopping during the week when Im at my busiest.
  • slimgirljo15
    Your stylist huh...so ya gunna do it? ..
    What sort of car you after?
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley wrote: »

You look good in a beard . I like it.

Thank you. I haven't seen much of Chad - he was my inspiration for both the beard and weight loss.
  • slimgirljo15
    Chad is @csbnga.actually wondering whats happened to him too
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    edited April 2016
    Does seemed to have dropped off
  • nitroalley
    Great Guy - used to play in the why we broke up threads a lot with Kim