Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Pillows need to be soft Alan!
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    alypri wrote: »
    Pillows need to be soft Alan!

You can help with that :#
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Well I can't use my own, gonna need a volunteer.
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    They're lining up....
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    sloth3toes wrote: »
    cmDaffy wrote: »

He's a rising Junior

I have seen the term, 'rising' so many times, I finally had to Google it. It all makes sense to me, now. :)
    tfrasur wrote: »
    I went to UIndy, for a year. Tried to get a kid to go there but no luck !!

So, you liked the school, then? We think it's going to be a good fit for our son.

Yes I liked the school, was a good fit for me, small!! But big enough for college life. And plenty to do in the Indy area, especially if having a car or friends with someone who does!!
  • Nitroalley2
    alypri wrote: »
    Well I can't use my own, gonna need a volunteer.

I could make a suggestion :p
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member

He's a rising Junior

I have seen the term, 'rising' so many times, I finally had to Google it. It all makes sense to me, now. :)

So, you liked the school, then? We think it's going to be a good fit for our son.

Yes I liked the school, was a good fit for me, small!! But big enough for college life. And plenty to do in the Indy area, especially if having a car or friends with someone who does!!

We're already sending him off 2500 miles to school, he's not taking his car with him.... :) He's hoping his roommate will have a car.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member

He's a rising Junior

We're already sending him off 2500 miles to school, he's not taking his car with him.... :) He's hoping his roommate will have a car.

Oh wow, I didn't have one either, but friends did, I always helped with gas money when going to movies or bowling or mini golf or just whatever, trips to Indiana U or Purdue U haha
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Who is making something really yummy for dinner I'm tired of the same ole
  • RunHardBeStrong
    I am grilling Iowa chops, Lynn and mixing up a sweet kale/brussels sprouts/cranberries/pumpkin seed salad and probably green beans.
  • Justpeachy02
    Yum Aly
  • Nitroalley2
    Brussel sprouts are my favorite veggie
  • Justpeachy02
    My daughter loves them too Alan she used to ask me to cook her baby cabbages
  • RunHardBeStrong
    They are one of my faves, I like them raw in salads or roasted though. No boiling, yucky! And fresh, not frozen!
  • Nitroalley2
    Nobody else here likes them so it is rare that I get them. They make them at work but meh. I bet Aly's are delicious
  • Justpeachy02
    I bet Aly's are delicious too :D
  • RunHardBeStrong
    The other night I roasted a bunch up with vidalia onion, fresh mushrooms, olive oil and greek seasoning. They were super yummy.
  • Nitroalley2
    I bet Aly's are delicious too :D

Lol. Great minds
  • Justpeachy02
    That does sound delicious. I love mushrooms but am the only one who eats them here.

Haha Alan
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Gooooood morning normies ..sooo whose been good ..hmmm..nobody? :D