Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Hey y'all!!! I'm so boring went out with hubby for a while and couldn't wait to get back home... Lol
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Managed to get everything moved in before the monsoon started. The beds are put together and I had the presence of mind to pack the linens in my car so we have somewhere to sleep tonight. I can't find the box with the bathroom stuff-all
    I want right now is a shower. I am exhausted and tired and my helpers have all gone home. I foresee a long night of unpacking ahead. Fios is coming Monday so I don't have internet here yet. May not be around much the next few days, there is so much to get done! I'm exhausted but happy and can't wait to be settled. I leave you with a pic of my new kitchen. :)

q6gn4h7m0zvu.jpeg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Managed to get everything moved in before the monsoon started. The beds are put together and I had the presence of mind to pack the linens in my car so we have somewhere to sleep tonight. I can't find the box with the bathroom stuff-all
    I want right now is a shower. I am exhausted and tired and my helpers have all gone home. I foresee a long night of unpacking ahead. Fios is coming Monday so I don't have internet here yet. May not be around much the next few days, there is so much to get done! I'm exhausted but happy and can't wait to be settled. I leave you with a pic of my new kitchen. :)

q6gn4h7m0zvu.jpeg

Looks beautiful sweetie ..
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Beautiful Jen. You will have it turned from a house into your home in no time.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    8iqeqund8qg8.jpeg
    Here it is!!!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Going in the boat now, see y'all later :)
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Beautiful, Jen -so happy for you!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Going in the boat now, see y'all later :)

Have a great time Candy
    Nice car JJ ..
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Pretty truck Candy!!! Congratulations! :) I am having pizza for dinner tonight and I don't even care. Lol I moved to a rural area and there is no delivery so I have to go pick it up. This is going to take some getting used to again after 15 years of city life.
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    8iqeqund8qg8.jpeg
    Here it is!!!

That's a nice looking truck - can see you driving it, Candy:)
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Nice truck!
  • NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor
    NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor Posts: 1,623 Member
    Coleen312 wrote: »
    Coleen312 wrote: »
    Doesn't really matter... I could Elizabeth for all anyone here knows...

This is the internet after all...lol

Maybe DB??

I'm curious as to what this means....

Doouche bag, dirt bag, ?? Dancing ballerina ?
    Idk Vik..I always thought db was the first one.. :#

*kitten*?! No!! I thought he was someone else. "DB" are initials for someone's name. Hard to know when people don't use their profile pic. There was no offense intended. I'm curious why you have 2 profiles Vik?

Haha... No offence taken. I have the new account because I felt like having a reset. The old account is actually deactivated.
    Oh... Good evening everyone.
  • Justpeachy02
    Hey Vik
    Hi Lynn!
  • Justpeachy02
    What's up on this Saturday
    edited July 2016
    Just chores, shopping, food prep and such. Nothing spectacular. Supposed to rain here from tonight until monday...

How about you?
  • Justpeachy02
    Gym shopping dinner home
    We got rain much needed
    I need to do some food prep but being lazy at the moment lol
    I did my bodyweight training but bailed on the cardio today... Still trying to convince myself to do it...lol
  • Justpeachy02
    Lol get your butt in gear! Haha