Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    No, it's not bad. You mean just over the counter ones? They are decent, just not customized.

Yeah, just wanted to make sure they won't hurt my perfect eyesight. Lol
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Are your prescription ones different - is each eye a different strength? I really should have an exam...
  • LiftingLisa
    gianna42 wrote: »
    Are your prescription ones different - is each eye a different strength? I really should have an exam...

My prescription ones was just for reading to take some of the strain off my eyes since I stare at a computer all day. I haven't worn them in years, but thought they might help since sometimes the screen is starting to look blurry. I think both eyes were the same. I guess I should go back to get them checked again.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    are we done talking about me? sigh
  • gianna42

You mean about your lunch? :)
  • LiftingLisa

Oh, were we talking about you? I'm sorry to be an attention *kitten*.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    sigh - no, its okay.....00shhfrwntti.gif
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    edited August 2016
    Reaching way up - Hiya Vic.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Hi Vik.
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

My prescription ones was just for reading to take some of the strain off my eyes since I stare at a computer all day. I haven't worn them in years, but thought they might help since sometimes the screen is starting to look blurry. I think both eyes were the same. I guess I should go back to get them checked again.

More than likely they are a little different from each other but maybe not.. I am wondering if over the counters will be too strong for the computer though. OTC'S start at +100 which is too strong for most people our age. Do you have an astigmatism? That will throw it off too..
  • LiftingLisa
    Oh, okay then. Well good luck on finding something for lunch. I can't help with that since my lunches are usually grilled chicken salads. I need to go try to be productive now.
  • LiftingLisa
    Hi Vik.
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

More than likely they are a little different from each other but maybe not.. I am wondering if over the counters will be too strong for the computer though. OTC'S start at +100 which is too strong for most people our age. Do you have an astigmatism? That will throw it off too..

Girl, I have no idea. As far as know or believe, I have perfect vision. Lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Ha. I have 20/20 distance vision but have an astigmatism with a slight reading correction for up close and computer stuff. I would try the lowest OTC which will be a +100 and see.. you will know if it's too strong cuz your eyes will feel strained.
  • gianna42
    I have no idea either but thanks for the advice. I think I like Lisa's idea of perfect vision...
  • LiftingLisa
    Thanks Aly. Yeah Mary, just think if it's working don't try to fix it. Lol
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    I've no clue. In the middle. Confused :D
  • your_pal_crusher
    your_pal_crusher Posts: 4,437 Member
    edited August 2016
    Hello Mary, Aly, and Lisa! And Binky!
  • gianna42