Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    Morning morning!
    maryward88 wrote: »
    Meh. Sorry you're frustrated. Wine. Wine will help. Maybe with some benedryl.

Being a parent is the toughest/bestest job.... Even if he is a tiny 2 year old terrorist.

And yeah true story...makes it all worth it when the munchkin grabs your face and tells you they love you soooo much though. Banking that away for the day when it turns into "I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!!" haha

LMBO! I hear that! :D
  • slinkybinkydog
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    Morning morning!
    maryward88 wrote: »
    Meh. Sorry you're frustrated. Wine. Wine will help. Maybe with some benedryl.

Being a parent is the toughest/bestest job.... Even if he is a tiny 2 year old terrorist.

And yeah true story...makes it all worth it when the munchkin grabs your face and tells you they love you soooo much though. Banking that away for the day when it turns into "I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!!" haha

even before the I hate you stage is the eye rolling and the sighing stage.

Lol! Sounds like my life. Or the I know better than you stage.
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Good morning all

I think the eye rolling/sighing/hate you stage is usually rolled into one big hot mess called puberty
  • gianna42
    I think it is or the prepuberty....the tween stage

Yes - and doesn't end until....(still figuring that one out)
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    I know it's mid-morning, but MORNING Y'ALL!!
  • slinkybinkydog
    gianna42 wrote: »
    Good morning all

I think the eye rolling/sighing/hate you stage is usually rolled into one big hot mess called puberty
    I think it is or the prepuberty....the tween stage

My 2nd one is 15 now and it's the no it all, mouthy, he always right stage! :/
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    What do you call it when your 7 year old has already started the eye rolling/mouthy/I know everything stage?
  • gianna42
    What do you call it when your 7 year old has already started the eye rolling/mouthy/I know everything stage?

premature pre-puberty? :D
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member

Disrespect.

• RunHardBeStrong
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Disrespect.

This is very true. She doesn't get away with it but she has tried!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Haha! Z.. just being real.
  • gianna42
    Wow...you all know how to encourage a guy to REALLY bank it away good don't you??? Haha

There are still moments to make up for it all - most days :)
  • slinkybinkydog
    gianna42 wrote: »

premature pre-puberty? :D

Call that unlucky! Lol
  • slinkybinkydog
    Wow...you all know how to encourage a guy to REALLY bank it away good don't you??? Haha

Lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    LOL The good out weighs the bad but some days the bad really makes me question my sanity.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Thanks they are one of my fave pairs.. I have just a few to chose from :p
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member

Time to runaway from home! (you not the kid!!!)
  • Good afternoon everyone!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Hi Vik!!
  • How's it going Aly?