Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Damn....you are right, Lynn...I am just a romantic fool, aren't I...(ok, maybe not romantic...lol)
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    edited August 2016
    gcibsthom wrote: »
    What's going on ? Anything exciting?

Hey, I got a question....my wife's birthday is tomorrow....I was thinking about buying her a funeral plot for her birthday...what do you think? too much? too romantic?...lol

Too romantic you might need to go with a vacuum cleaner or coffee pot :D

Oh, I don't think that's too romantic. Now if you threw in a really nice engraved headstone.... :D
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Damn....you are right, Lynn...I am just a romantic fool, aren't I...(ok, maybe not romantic...lol)
    gianna42 wrote: »

Hey, I got a question....my wife's birthday is tomorrow....I was thinking about buying her a funeral plot for her birthday...what do you think? too much? too romantic?...lol

Oh, I don't think that's too romantic. Now if you threw in a really nice engraved headstone.... :D

Lmao :D
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    All women want a big rock
  • gcibsthom
    All women want a big rock

Oh...the word was "rock"???? I thought it was something else...

Lmao :D

Now I am confused....this is way too difficult....I think I'll just go fishing instead (she might like better anyway...)
  • gianna42
    Aww, T - is that a bad thing? ;)
  • Justpeachy02
    Haha Gary you may be on to something I know I love my alone time.. Lol
    And you get away too win win

Tyson you're a smart man
  • gianna42
    Wait - I thought Gary was going to take his wife along....but yes, Lynn alone time can be very nice :p
  • Justpeachy02
    Wait - I thought Gary was going to take his wife along....but yes, Lynn alone time can be very nice :p

It's essential Mary
  • gcibsthom
    edited August 2016
    It's critical....imperative....and the longer the alone time the better.... :) How can I make a fishing trip last 6 years.....?
  • Justpeachy02
    It's critical....imperative....and the longer the alone time the better.... :) How can I make a fishing trip last 6 years.....?

Well can't help ya with that one! Lol
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Gary, I just read what you were thinking of getting her and laughed my *kitten* off.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited August 2016

Get a PhD in fishing :unamused: .....I'm serious :joy:
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Whoa LuLu left? WTF?
    She did not say goodbye :'(
  • gcibsthom
    jenmar22 wrote: »

Get a PhD in fishing :unamused: .....I'm serious :joy:

The possibilities here are endless for humor..."I did get a degree in fishing...graduated Mackerel cum laude...." "At the graduation ceremony of course, had to wear my carp and gown...."(that was a bad one...).....I will work on others....
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Afternoon everybody!!!!!!!!!!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    And I'm seeing Laura's gone???? Now I'm just mad!!!
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Good morning!!!! <3
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Hey Marcy :)
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Hey everyone.