Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Hey Vik!
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    I'm good. Being lazy binge watching Friday Night Lights because nothing else is own.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Doing well Vik and I think you are correct about that being the longest lull in here..
  • NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor
    NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited August 2016
    Hey Lynn, Lisa and Aly! How's your day been?
  • LiftingLisa

Didn't fall off my bike and break anything so it was good. Lol. How was yours?
  • Justpeachy02
    Vik day has been good
    How are you
  • I'm good thanks. Been trying to get focused again. Food prep, exercises, logging meals. Don't want to slide back again...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

Didn't fall off my bike and break anything so it was good. Lol. How was yours?

Glad you didn't break anything! My 7 year old flipped over her handle bars a few hours ago, we are nursing some pretty good bruises now :|
  • Justpeachy02
    You can do it! Getting refocused myself
    This weekend hasn't been great
  • LiftingLisa
    I'm good thanks. Been trying to get focused again. Food prep, exercises, logging meals. Don't want to slide back again...

I know that feeling. I slacked last week. Realized I'm at the weight I always get to and gain it all back. I have to refocus. I'm ready to get past this.
  • I've been stuck at 200 for quite a while now... I've upped the exercise and cut the calories a bit so I hope to start seeing results again soon. I don't think I'll be able to cut anymore calories and be able to stick to it.
  • LiftingLisa
    How's your water intake going? Just stay the course. Your body will adjust and maybe break through soon.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Hey normies. I think this is possibly the first time I've wished for a weekend to be over. Between the bs last night, my baby girl not feeling well and now the stupid letter from my doctor I'm just over it. It's also hot af and while I normally love Summer this is just ridiculous.
  • I drink tons of water. Minimum of 12 cups a day. I stop counting after 12. Probably closer to 16 most days.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Hi Normals. Vik you must need to pee
  • Hi Alan, I'm good...lol
    Hey normies. I think this is possibly the first time I've wished for a weekend to be over. Between the bs last night, my baby girl not feeling well and now the stupid letter from my doctor I'm just over it. It's also hot af and while I normally love Summer this is just ridiculous.

What happened Jen?
  • Nitroalley2
    Getting pretty dusty in here. Heck I even miss the recipe discussions.
  • Justpeachy02
    It's way too quiet
    Hey Alan
  • Nitroalley2
    Hi Lynn. Your hair looks great
  • Justpeachy02
    Thanks Alan