Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Yes, I am very very lucky.....nothing that can't be fixed. Lucky it was a mobile home that sits high enough off the ground and not a slab build home or it would've had 2' of water at least. So many others lost so much.
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Hello! <3
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Afternoon all, I need more sleep, anyone wanna join? Free spooning, take your choice, other options available upon request too. Ok ok I should sleep more if I can. Just stopping in to say hi, hope y'all are doing awesome today.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    so strange...up north, drought watch, praying for rain. Hoping things get better soon Candy.
  • slinkybinkydog
    Afternoon all, I need more sleep, anyone wanna join? Free spooning, take your choice, other options available upon request too. Ok ok I should sleep more if I can. Just stopping in to say hi, hope y'all are doing awesome today.

Are we still talking that T? Of course! I love cuddles!
  • T0M_K

slide over
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

slide over

Cuddle party!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    so strange...up north, drought watch, praying for rain. Hoping things get better soon Candy.

Thanks Tom :) I will send the rain your way!!
  • IndianaGolfer

Thanks Tom :) I will send the rain your way!!

Don't send it too me plz, don't have your issue but been raining since Saturday nite here
  • MrsUptonOgood

slide over

Cuddle party!

I could use a nap too
  • IndianaGolfer
    edited August 2016
    Ok I moved over , someone naked join me soon plz
  • slinkybinkydog

slide over

Cuddle party!

slide over

Yep cuddle party
  • T0M_K
    edited August 2016
    I think i've cured the drought issues. I traded in my dirtbike for a street bike..pretty consistent rain since then. YW all those in the northeast
  • T0M_K

tosses aly over into the middle.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    edited August 2016

Haha! Like a rag doll huh?

I may get in trouble today guys so I disappear for a bit that's what happened.. I am tired of this chick... not the first time she has *kitten* with me.. this is at least her 3rd account and to be honest there are several of us that don't even think she is a she...
  • IndianaGolfer
    I'm sorry , c'mere I'll hide you under this sheet for a while
  • RunHardBeStrong
    I'm sorry , c'mere I'll hide you under this sheet for a while

Oh! I see something sticking up under here.....
  • MrsUptonOgood

Haha! Like a rag doll huh?

I may get in trouble today guys so I disappear for a bit that's what happened.. I am tired of this chick... not the first time she has *kitten* with me.. this is at least her 3rd account and to be honest there are several of us that don't even think she is a she...

WHO? I've missed out on a lot over the last week
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Whoa...what did I just walk in on. *backing out slowly*
  • IndianaGolfer
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    Whoa...what did I just walk in on. *backing out slowly*

Backing up slowly maybe haha