Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Still only ads on my feed ugh!!!
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    That's so awful Jo I'm sorry :(. Ya'll I have been in such a funk recently. I'm worried about the stupid health issues and frustrated that the doctors can't seem to figure it out. Sick of having bloodwork and scans snd I have to go for more in the morning. I'm happy for the new house, it's been a good distraction. The kids are leaving on Friday for a week long vacation with their Dad and I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. Sorry I'm feeling so blue lately. :/

Jen, dear...don't be sorry for being blue...you have every right, as you are thinking about the health issues....You have a lot of stressors right now, new house, health....We are all thinking about you.....
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Sorry Jen -health issues can really do that sometimes - no need to apologize for how you're feeling. Is there anything you can work on in the house next week while your kids are gone that could keep you busy and distracted?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    I haven't heard anything Jo

Sounds like a fire and a shame :(

It was a flood last year ..says it gave him a new perspective on whats important though ..made it out of the house moments before it was lifted from the foundations and floated away..
    Sorry Jen you are in a funk ..it has been a stressful time for you ..I hope they find out what the health issue is soon ..
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    gianna42 wrote: »
    Sorry Jen -health issues can really do that sometimes - no need to apologize for how you're feeling. Is there anything you can work on in the house next week while your kids are gone that could keep you busy and distracted?

Between work and the house I'm sure I'll stay busy, I just haven't been away from them this long before. I know I'll feel a lot better once I have some answers about what's going on with my health. I'm super anxious over it.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member

It was a flood last year ..says it gave him a new perspective on whats important though ..made it out of the house moments before it was lifted from the foundations and floated away..
    Sorry Jen you are in a funk ..it has been a stressful time for you ..I hope they find out what the health issue is soon ..

My families and my stuff was lost in storage a few years ago I can relate though different circumstances
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Last nite of work this week ugh, of course they love me to do the crap jobs tonite.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Sorry T, hope it goes fast.
  • IndianaGolfer
    Sorry T, hope it goes fast.

It might, considering leaving early since it's gonna be a long day anyways.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member

My families and my stuff was lost in storage a few years ago I can relate though different circumstances

Aww sorry to hear that Pie ...awful thing to happen ..
  • Justpeachy02
    Last nite of work this week ugh, of course they love me to do the crap jobs tonite.

Sorry hope it gets better
  • IndianaGolfer

It's all good, I'm sure to work hard for them tonite haha, I've been on break since I got here
  • Justpeachy02

It's all good, I'm sure to work hard for them tonite haha, I've been on break since I got here

Well good then
    Maybe the night will go by quickly
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Whoa! Where is everyone?
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Good morning Cara
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    Kitty show whose next