Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Yes. All over!
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    I could hear the kids in the basement through the vents. I just turned up pandora louder.

Again twinsies I had Pandora in too lol
  • Nitroalley2
    Options
    I had Pandora on during the treadmill
  • NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor
    NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    No pandora in Canada...
  • Nitroalley2
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I saw you got a ton of steps today, nitro. Way to go

Thanks Laura. It was a good day :)
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    In an effort to endear myself to the group a bit more.... I have changed my profile pic to an honest-to-gawd selfie, fresh today. Please keep in mind, I don't normally 'do' selfies, or post pics of myself on the internet. So, I'll change it back in a day or two. It seems it doesn't change right away, but in my profile, it's me. I feel like I know most of you... ( ya, I creep this thread.... :* ) so, I felt a 'real' pic was fair.

The background is our carport, which my son has destroyed with wayward lacrosse shots.

I just had my hair cut today.... and I'm not loving the style. It seems every hairdresser / barber I find, winds up getting pregnant, and leaving me to find another stylist. I went into my favorite 'drop-in' barbershop today... where the girl had been off for awhile, to get married.... and once again.... new guy is in there, and says, she quit. Apparently, she didn't even wait to get pregnant.

Options
    sloth3toes wrote: »
    In an effort to endear myself to the group a bit more.... I have changed my profile pic to an honest-to-gawd selfie, fresh today. Please keep in mind, I don't normally 'do' selfies, or post pics of myself on the internet. So, I'll change it back in a day or two. It seems it doesn't change right away, but in my profile, it's me. I feel like I know most of you... ( ya, I creep this thread.... :* ) so, I felt a 'real' pic was fair.

The background is our carport, which my son has destroyed with wayward lacrosse shots.

I just had my hair cut today.... and I'm not loving the style. It seems every hairdresser / barber I find, winds up getting pregnant, and leaving me to find another stylist. I went into my favorite 'drop-in' barbershop today... where the girl had been off for awhile, to get married.... and once again.... new guy is in there, and says, she quit. Apparently, she didn't even wait to get pregnant.

Hello how was your day? I used the van down by the river thing somewhere around here

giphy.gif
  • Justpeachy02
    Options

Hello how was your day? I used the van down by the river thing somewhere around here

giphy.gif

My hubby and I have loved this bit for years! Lol
  • Justpeachy02
    Options

Welcome do what do we call you
    Options

Just got a haircut today as well...lol. I'll call you s3t till we figure out your real name...
    Options

Welcome do what do we call you

Group meet Scott. Scott meet the normals :)

Well that was quick...Hi scott
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options

Well, aside from my son's tires.... it was decent. I got some stuff done. Being a sloth and all.... getting anything done, is kinda a big deal. My Godmother ( 80 or 81 ? ) is in the hospital, and I try to visit often... she's sharp as a whip.... and she's being moved to another hospital tomorrow. She was hoping not to be moved so soon, and I was there, when she found out... so, I had to try to help spin it as a positive move.

Good for you with the van down by the river. Now, we just have to get you using quotes from Animal House. :)
    Options
    202-Animal-House-quotes.gif
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    I miss Chris Farley. Remember the chipndales dancer tryouts with Patrick swayze?!!

Yes hilarious
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    9fso0ok52tk1.jpeg
    Here ya go Laura