Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    I managed a whole week out of the hospital. Damn don't want to jinx myself.
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    hahaha @whogothooch today it is Melissa.. not so much Wanda..

@nitroalley2, I am glad you are out of the hospital Alan
    @liftinglady5, I am still waiting for you share your parenting tips with me ;)
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    I go on September 6th for pictures to see if another visit is warranted. I missed going to the gym but yay I get to go today.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    So far so good. Although the little dude is wearing thin on my patience...but it is his birthday so I have to cut him some slack.

I was totally expecting you to say little dude is wearing just underwear... I saw a meme the other day that made me think of you. I wish I had saved it. I said something about her biggest struggle was getting her 4 year old to wear pants.
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    I go on September 6th for pictures to see if another visit is warranted. I missed going to the gym but yay I get to go today.

Just please be careful and don't over do it.
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Hello peeps <3
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    What's up Mel?

Glad to know they are all still alive Laura!!

And who's the new guy?
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Awe, Gene Wilde died :/
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Wilder *
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Awe, Gene Wilder died :/

Awe! Boy he was getting very frail these last few years.

Yes, the article said complications with his Alzheimers.
  • I honestly thought he had died a long time ago... I had no idea
  • MrsUptonOgood
    what is everyone doing right now?

I'm still trying to figure out who you are honestly.

Geez...real nice there, Vik! Wanna tell any of the ladies that they look pregnant today?

Honestly, I think I'm done with the forums... Sick of what I'm seeing here. See you guys on the news feeds.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    I honestly thought he had died a long time ago... I had no idea

Geez...real nice there, Vik! Wanna tell any of the ladies that they look pregnant today?

Honestly, I think I'm done with the forums... Sick of what I'm seeing here. See you guys on the news feeds.

I know what you mean Vik, I'm too damn old for this *kitten* ;)

You do realize I was joking, right @NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor ?

Sorry, that had nothing to do with you Hooch. I was just responding to you. It was elsewhere. Sorry for the confusion.
  • Verchild
    Verchild Posts: 866 Member
    Hi Normals, so I know I'm jumping in and out of the convo, but whats going on. Cuz we are getting serious lately and its weird.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Verchild wrote: »
    Hi Normals, so I know I'm jumping in and out of the convo, but whats going on. Cuz we are getting serious lately and its weird.

I know right?!! Let's make it awkward instead of serious and weird.. So I am still working on my carbon monoxide problem. I think it's getting better.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    I am batman
  • Verchild wrote: »

I know right?!! Let's make it awkward instead of serious and weird.. So I am still working on my carbon monoxide problem. I think it's getting better.

Sorry, I just think I picked a very bad day to try and come back...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    No Candy, more like batwoman.. Rawr!!!!