Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Happy Birthday to you, Jen! <3
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Happy Birthday @jenjencin78
  • gianna42
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    So is September. fall is on the horizon. My son becomes a driver! anyone else feel like time is just flying by at warp speed? :|

My son does also - he's scheduled in about 4 weeks and I haven't taken him out enough (really bad backseat driver here). And time is definitely flying by....
  • gianna42
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    So is September. fall is on the horizon. My son becomes a driver! anyone else feel like time is just flying by at warp speed? :|

It's fall already Tom. We had frost this morning and the Northern Lights were SPETACULAR last night.. Damn they're so pretty

So jealous of that - have never seen them. When are you inviting us all for a get together to do this together? :)
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    gianna42 wrote: »

My son does also - he's scheduled in about 4 weeks and I haven't taken him out enough (really bad backseat driver here). And time is definitely flying by....

My little one isn't driving any time soon, but I really can't believe she's already turning four this weekend! Where does the time go???
  • gianna42
    Hi Christian - it flies by so enjoy every minute. And the ones that seem not as enjoyable -be glad that they fly by once in awhile ;)
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    Ugh what a night, had to work until around 3am, and then still had to be back online at 7am. Sleep, who needs it.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Thank you so much @IndianaGolfer <3
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    @gianna42 when I become rich and famous ;) or when I win the lottery lol
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    good lord, i'm freezing my nuts off. air conditioner never shuts off. why to the people who always get hot have to control the thermostat?
  • Gimsteinn
    good lord, i'm freezing my nuts off. air conditioner never shuts off. why to the people who always get hot have to control the thermostat?

I ask myself that every single day lol.. I'm always freezing.
  • T0M_K

lol. sheesh. i'm wearing a sweatshirt over my dress shirt! #classy
  • Kieranova1994
    Kieranova1994 Posts: 258 Member
    I haven't been in this forum in months. Wow.
  • Gimsteinn

Hey.. I'm wearing a knitted jumper underneath my hoody.. Wool socks and I have a coat here somewhere lol we can both be classy
    0bufupavgy7t.jpg

• T0M_K

Hey.. I'm wearing a knitted jumper underneath my hoody.. Wool socks and I have a coat here somewhere lol we can both be classy
    0bufupavgy7t.jpg

lmao. oh my god! your a doll! lol. pretty eyes!
  • Gimsteinn
    Thanks @Tomk652015 I think lol

• T0M_K
    uvvocc7b9znw.jpg
    freezing my boy parts off
  • Gimsteinn
    uvvocc7b9znw.jpg
    freezing my boy parts off

Haha yeah.. we're definitely classy
  • T0M_K
    its only like 70's, low 70's here today which is beautiful outside. riding the bike back after lunch!
  • Gimsteinn
    It's 55 F here right now... Icelanders say this is warm.. I totally do not agree..