Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Awww hope the time goes quickly
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    synchkat wrote: »

Thanks me too, trying to keep myself busy and distracted. Never looked forward to a Monday so much haha!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    i have been finding that i've been wishing away the weekdays and its not good cuz i'm old and will die soon. :(
  • jenjencin78
    lauranorr wrote: »

Thanks me too, trying to keep myself busy and distracted. Never looked forward to a Monday so much haha!

well i hope time flies by for you (but not so much for me on the weekend anyways :# )

Yeah I'm not looking forward to the weekend flying by, but can't wait to see him on Monday. <3
  • synchkat
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    i have been finding that i've been wishing away the weekdays and its not good cuz i'm old and will die soon. :(

Hey when you spend the day at a cancer clinic you really realize don't wish your days away cause there are lots who would be more than. Happy to have a few more good ones
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member

Hey when you spend the day at a cancer clinic you really realize don't wish your days away cause there are lots who would be more than. Happy to have a few more good ones

has to be incredibly hard. bless you.
  • jenjencin78

All about perspective
  • synchkat
    Ya. My dad was saying today remember the last time we saw this lady.....sadly it probably was our last time she wasn't doing well.

Oh well happy times now. Who thinks my boy will remember to bring his lunch out qnd go to track and field practice???
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Hope he remembers his lunch @synchkat . Mine cant remember anything but his cell phone. Poor kids these days. lol
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member

well i hope time flies by for you (but not so much for me on the weekend anyways :# )

Yeah I'm not looking forward to the weekend flying by, but can't wait to see him on Monday. <3

@jenjencin78 How long has it been since you seen him?
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    my boys but a hole through their door last night fighting...the oldest isn't supposed to have his phone but i'm sure he took it this morning...he uses it at school

-wags finger and clicks tongue-
  • jenjencin78
    Only a week :D
  • J383
    Mine walks with friends to school so I have gps on his cell incase anything were to ever happen. He listens to music on it more than anything else.
  • LiftingLisa

LOL...oh, I thought it was a long time. My husband is coming home tomorrow for five days. It's been seven weeks since I've seen him.
  • jenjencin78
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

LOL...oh, I thought it was a long time. My husband is coming home tomorrow for five days. It's been seven weeks since I've seen him.

You must be so excited! I hope you guys have a great reunion :) This is still in the new phase so I guess that's why I'm all giddy and excited to see him.

• LiftingLisa
    Yeah, being in the new phase does make it more exciting. lol
  • synchkat
    So the boy came out with his girlfriends and seemed shocked to see me there so I told him I was just giving him some money for the Terry Fox run this afternoon. I asked if he needed me to stay or if I should go back to papa at the hospital and he was like go back. It's amazing when they are independent
  • J383
    awww, makes me sad when they act so independent. I get the...MOM...I can run the dishwasher. MOM...did you really just tell me to brush my teeth? MOM...ugh...I just dont get why you need to check my homework. haha! Yes I am that mom.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    My cat is pretty independent
  • J383
    I wish Bear was. He like a toddler!