Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    Hey Marcy. I got 9 last night. Way too much for me.

I'm doing good considering!
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    gianna42 wrote: »
    Hey everyone! Rainy, lazy day here.

Hello
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Hi Marcy - anything fun going on this weekend?
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Hi folks. Two and a half hours driving with my son. He is very cautious. He is ready for his license.
  • gianna42
    Options
    Hi folks. Two and a half hours driving with my son. He is very cautious. He is ready for his license.

Good for him (and you!). Does he take his test soon?
  • Nitroalley2
    Options
    Hi Mary. Next week. He is 18 so we have held him back a year. I will do another session of parallel parking tomorrow and he should be good.
  • Nitroalley2
    Options
    Happy birthday to you and your son! My eldest is 31. He was born on Super Bowl Sunday. Miami vs. San Francisco. Marino vs Montana. Watched it on a 6 inch screen in the hospital.
  • gianna42
    Options
    KinkJarfld wrote: »
    Well, my youngest turns 30 on the first of August. My birthday is the day before. Dad's come first, you know. Yes, he was a planned C-section. Wifey asked if I wanted him born on my b'day and I said give him his own day.

Happy Birthday to both of you!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Well, I got a new used truck today!!!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Pic candy?
  • Nitroalley2
    Options
    KinkJarfld wrote: »
    Happy birthday to you and your son! My eldest is 31. He was born on Super Bowl Sunday. Miami vs. San Francisco. Marino vs Montana. Watched it on a 6 inch screen in the hospital.

My eldest is 33 and was born in NYC during a snow storm that shut down the city to the point where I didn't see him for two days.

Not so far apart. I was in central NJ. It was so cold we packed him in so much clothes we could not get the car seat buckled. First time parents! Lol
  • gianna42
    Options
    Pic candy?

Yes, please!
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all!!! I'm so boring went out with hubby for a while and couldn't wait to get back home... Lol
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Managed to get everything moved in before the monsoon started. The beds are put together and I had the presence of mind to pack the linens in my car so we have somewhere to sleep tonight. I can't find the box with the bathroom stuff-all
    I want right now is a shower. I am exhausted and tired and my helpers have all gone home. I foresee a long night of unpacking ahead. Fios is coming Monday so I don't have internet here yet. May not be around much the next few days, there is so much to get done! I'm exhausted but happy and can't wait to be settled. I leave you with a pic of my new kitchen. :)

q6gn4h7m0zvu.jpeg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Managed to get everything moved in before the monsoon started. The beds are put together and I had the presence of mind to pack the linens in my car so we have somewhere to sleep tonight. I can't find the box with the bathroom stuff-all
    I want right now is a shower. I am exhausted and tired and my helpers have all gone home. I foresee a long night of unpacking ahead. Fios is coming Monday so I don't have internet here yet. May not be around much the next few days, there is so much to get done! I'm exhausted but happy and can't wait to be settled. I leave you with a pic of my new kitchen. :)

q6gn4h7m0zvu.jpeg

Looks beautiful sweetie ..
  • Nitroalley2
    Options
    Beautiful Jen. You will have it turned from a house into your home in no time.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    8iqeqund8qg8.jpeg
    Here it is!!!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Going in the boat now, see y'all later :)