Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Haha! I'm allergic to cats but id never kick one. Nice censoring MFP!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    Finally I get to spend 10 minutes at home relaxing. :) this day wasn't very leisurely

a whole 10 minutes!!!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    lauranorr wrote: »
    Rest of the kids get home in about 15 minutes and then the real fun begins.....or I jump out the window and run down the street screaming. We will see how it goes.

Haha i juat got mine. We're home for 10 minutes then off to skating lessons. I'm going to sit in the bar and have a drink
  • T0M_K
    Rest of the kids get home in about 15 minutes and then the real fun begins.....or I jump out the window and run down the street screaming. We will see how it goes.

chugging a nice tall glass of wine or two might help :) you just have enough time.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Today's been blissfully quiet for me. I'm at the office but I haven't had to do anything too stressful or crazy, so it's been a good day.
  • T0M_K

Haha i juat got mine. We're home for 10 minutes then off to skating lessons. I'm going to sit in the bar and have a drink

i'm always an advocate of only letting your kids participate in sports where there is an onsite bar.
  • synchkat
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

i'm always an advocate of only letting your kids participate in sports where there is an onsite bar.

Haha luckily as long as it's at rhe club...which most are there's a bar!!!
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    edited April 2016
    Nothing goes as planned as usual, I guess I'll work up my nerve and call that restaurant job tomorrow

Also my alcoholism is starting to sharpen and I want a drink
  • T0M_K
    and how many dads buy you drinks? lol
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    Nothing goes as planned as usual, I guess I'll work up my nerve and call that restaurant job tomorrow

You can do it pie :). I'll have a drink for you tonight.
  • T0M_K
    here either. i will confess that i did sneak into the bar at a sled riding hill for a beer or two when my son was sledding a few years ago lol.
  • T0M_K
    pie_eyes wrote: »

Rooting for you pie! get on the knitting sweater thing to take your mind off it! :)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    I'd like to know what is normal about a conversation that consistently reverts to people's drinking.
  • T0M_K
    drinking is a fairly normal human action. seems fitting in normal conversation.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Woo D got me some potted plants , he's been nice lately it's weird
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    If you lived closer, K, I'd give you a few of mine! Good luck with the job!
  • synchkat
    Pie...call the job. Just do it before you can chicken out

I ended up having a friend text as we were on out way to the rink so I had a friend to sit with in the bar. Good thing cause my phone was dead. she's an interesting girl and has I assume tourettes. She was telling me about dumping her super hot bf. Oh to be 23 again
  • synchkat
    Haha. I could not marry my ex husband. Hahaha.
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    I cant do 20s over...no just no. lol
  • synchkat
    So what do we think about the like/awesome buttons?