Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Sorry the meeting was rough. Coworkers can be a pain sometimes.

I am actually leaving work for the day and I'm going to try the gym for some therapy and then my torture session with my trainer.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I am just hanging at work.. wishing I was outside enjoying the amazing weather before snow hits again tomorrow night.
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I kinda miss the snow. And chilly weather. Probably because Texas.
  • LiftingLisa
    Aly, it's been raining nonstop here today. :(

Oh, but the good thing is it's supposed to be pretty tomorrow and I'm off work.
  • LiftingLisa
    @thedcubed1 @runhardbestrong Thanks guys for stopping in to say hey. Love y'all. :*<3
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited February 2017
    Ya'll are crazy for missing the snow. I don't miss the cold at all #BeachLife

Beach_bikepath_in_the_Venice_Beach_park,_California.jpg
  • vaccal
    vaccal Posts: 842 Member
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    I don't miss the cold at all #BeachLife

Beach_bikepath_in_the_Venice_Beach_park,_California.jpg

This isn't the lying thread @jenmar22
  • jenmar222
    edited February 2017
    vaccal wrote: »
    This isn't the lying thread @jenmar22

Lol Why would I miss it? :joy:

Meanwhile in Michigan:

z5jpg-3149420_p9.jpg

Umm... Noo. I'll take my beach life any day
  • merrysailor88
    I wanna play in the snow.
  • jenmar222

But whyyy?
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Stopping in because I miss my normies. Y'all know who you are. I'm having an emotional day and looking back and remembering *kitten* isn't helping, or maybe it is. Not sure. Anyway, miss y'all. :*
    Stopping in because I miss my normies. Y'all know who you are. I'm having an emotional day and looking back and remembering *kitten* isn't helping, or maybe it is. Not sure. Anyway, miss y'all. :*

Awww, hugs! You know where I am if you need to talk! I miss the "original" normies too. So many laughs and stories were shared!
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

Awww, hugs! You know where I am if you need to talk! I miss the "original" normies too. So many laughs and stories were shared!

Right! And remember the keep it going with only questions... We used to have so much fun. LOL I do miss everyone.

Me too. I just went back through the first few pages. I shouldn't have done that.

I know, I went back through this and the questions thread to some of our convos. They made me crack up, but also made me, well...anyway...yeah....lol

afaht9p30qi9.gif

I miss those days too y'all
    Can I get in the group hug? @LiftingLisa @RunHardBeStrong @thedcubed1
  • merrysailor88
    jenmar22 wrote: »

But whyyy?

Because there isn't any in HTX
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    say it again thread was closed :(
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    say it again thread was closed :(

Yes ..sux huh :/
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    they said intentional abuse or somethng. I didn't see any of that atleast it was vague
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    they said intentional abuse or somethng. I didn't see any of that atleast it was vague

Yeah ..I saw the post at the bottom ..

Obviously there were people reporting because they don't bother ..unless they are drawn there ..
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    I never understand how inconsistent the rules are applied. The thread had 23k+ posts and suddenly it was an issue.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Hello normals. Miss this place.
  • Nitroalley2
    Hey Dzu! It is crazy warm here for February. And I like it! So many colds going around. Just caught one from my daughter. UGH!
  • Nitroalley2
    Maybe the groundhog saw something different this year. He might have been drinking. :D