Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• Verchild
    Verchild Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I haven't posted here in forever but Vik I wanted to commend you on your post in selfies. It needed to be said. Ya posting pics in bras and panties aren't the epitome of good taste but continually bashing someone and mocking them under the guise of "humour" is in even worse taste and isn't that the way schoolyard bullies behave. So well done Vik that was very kind

I agree Ali. That was in bad form.

Can someone catch me up to speed? Cuz now I WANNA know what happened.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Some people were mocking a pic.
    It was all in poor taste.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    I missed all the excitement, thankfully. Hope all the normies are having a great evening.
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    How'd your first day on days go Tyson
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Hi guys
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    Hey Mary
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options

It's so boring, only taking actual breaks and lunch lol. Looking busy for 8 hrs !! So many more people and they all just walk around seemingly doing nothing , which is ok, but they actually got nothing done which isn't. I'm all for working smarter over harder, but when your not smart you best work hard lol. Neither happens with those on days there. Me and the other guy who just returned from 3rd shift also were like " WTF " all day long. They asked so many questions that they should know long before today. I have no idea how they did there job before or if they actually did.
  • Justpeachy02
    Options

It's so boring, only taking actual breaks and lunch lol. Looking busy for 8 hrs !! So many more people and they all just walk around seemingly doing nothing , which is ok, but they actually got nothing done which isn't. I'm all for working smarter over harder, but when your not smart you best work hard lol. Neither happens with those on days there. Me and the other guy who just returned from 3rd shift also were like " WTF " all day long. They asked so many questions that they should know long before today. I have no idea how they did there job before or if they actually did.

Yikes! Ready to go back to nights? Lol
  • gianna42
    Options
    Wow, T - sounds like a long day. How long will you be on days for?
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options

Yikes! Ready to go back to nights? Lol
    gianna42 wrote: »
    Wow, T - sounds like a long day. How long will you be on days for?

No more nites ever, I hope, that's the plan. I want days for having I hope a normal life and schedule. I do all ready miss the peacefulness of nites. I could sit for 2-4 hrs and could easily get more than I needed done. Now I gotta pace myself doing it. No phones out, no extra breaks, no long breaks, no BS'ing lol. But, got home and did a quick workout an walk, and more cleaning organizing kids ex room lol and all here stuff. OMG so much stuff they have / had lol.
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    I was teasing you
    It will take a bit to adjust but you'll get there

We will miss seeing you around here as much
  • gianna42
    Options
    I used to like the peaceful part of nights and not having all the bosses and administrators around. But yes - a "normal" life schedule is kind of nice.
  • Verchild
    Options
    Someone posted skimpy selfies, someone got upset.

I think

Thats dumb.
    synchkat wrote: »
    Some people were mocking a pic.
    It was all in poor taste.

Kids these days, we can't have anything nice.
  • Verchild
    Options
    I know this is is the normal convo, but its been pretty hardcore today. So if you had a rough day and need something to help you smile, watch this. Its SO worth it.

Bacon Pancakes
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me, Laura.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Sweet. On my way! There better be ice cream cake left!