Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Haha Z is skeptical of Aly's sympathy :tongue:
  • JenJenakaJJ
    JenJenakaJJ Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    It is the longest week ever. Blah.
  • thedcubed1
    Options

I know right??? How'd your meeting go JJ?
  • JenJenakaJJ
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

It was good-we are implementing new technology to allow patients to upload their imaging through a portal so the doctors can do phone consults with them. Cool stuff.
  • thedcubed1
    edited February 2017
    Options

It was good-we are implementing new technology to allow patients to upload their imaging through a portal so the doctors can do phone consults with them. Cool stuff.

New and shiny things...love it :-) How's everybody doing today? JJ...absolutely lovely new dress btw!
  • JenJenakaJJ
    Options

New and shiny things...love it :-) How's everybody doing today? JJ...absolutely lovely new dress btw!

Aw thanks Z! Yes shiny new things are fun...til they break lol!
  • thedcubed1
    Options

Aw thanks Z! Yes shiny new things are fun...til they break lol!

Too true...but I try not to break things...unless it has it coming :tongue: haha
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I try not to break things....doesn't mean it doesn't still happen
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    I try not to break things....doesn't mean it doesn't still happen

You ladies and your heart-breaking selves
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    Stopping in because I miss my normies. Y'all know who you are. I'm having an emotional day and looking back and remembering *kitten* isn't helping, or maybe it is. Not sure. Anyway, miss y'all. :*
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Stopping in because I miss my normies. Y'all know who you are. I'm having an emotional day and looking back and remembering *kitten* isn't helping, or maybe it is. Not sure. Anyway, miss y'all. :*

Awww, hugs! You know where I am if you need to talk! I miss the "original" normies too. So many laughs and stories were shared!
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Sending an interwebs hug your way. Hopefully things will look up for you.
  • LiftingLisa
    Options

Awww, hugs! You know where I am if you need to talk! I miss the "original" normies too. So many laughs and stories were shared!

Right! And remember the keep it going with only questions... We used to have so much fun. LOL I do miss everyone.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Right! And remember the keep it going with only questions... We used to have so much fun. LOL I do miss everyone.

Me too. I just went back through the first few pages. I shouldn't have done that.
  • LiftingLisa
    Options

Me too. I just went back through the first few pages. I shouldn't have done that.

I know, I went back through this and the questions thread to some of our convos. They made me crack up, but also made me, well...anyway...yeah....lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

I know, I went back through this and the questions thread to some of our convos. They made me crack up, but also made me, well...anyway...yeah....lol

I know, me too.. for other reasons. I hadn't been sad about that in a long time but seeing the original person I met and not the one that I told off, hit me. Damn it. LOL
  • thedcubed1
    Options

afaht9p30qi9.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Hi Z!
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Z waves hi to Aly from the other side of the group hug :wink:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options