Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Happy *kitten* Monday!!! That better?? Haha...faking it here too
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    WAY better...LOL I am just masking my irritation with lots of coffee
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Yeah I definitely need more coffee for sure this morning. This warm to cold weather is really mucking me up...no. fun.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Hey "normies".. I am so ready for 5 already and it's not even quite 10:30 yet.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I hate Mondays. Especially on my long weeks. I actually have to work all 5 days this week. It sucks!
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Ha do you work part time typically or do you just have a sweet hookup that lets you work less than five days?
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Happy kitten monday normies
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Ya, I want in on this working less than 5 days bit. I have 2 jobs, so I work Sunday-Friday, with 2 shifts on Thursdays....Ugh
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Ya, I want in on this working less than 5 days bit. I have 2 jobs, so I work Sunday-Friday, with 2 shifts on Thursdays....Ugh

Me too! I have 14-16 long *kitten* days 6 days a week. Something is wrong with my situation!
  • browneyedgirl749
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I work a compressed work schedule... 8-9 hour days, 1-8 hr day, every other Friday off.

Between holiday's and vacation days, I've only worked one full week since the start of 2017. LOL go ahead and hate on me. But I have use or lose vacation time already so I use it when I can around projects.
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Haha no hate...just envy...which...I guess can lead to hate......... :tongue:

85xyayrur48s.jpg
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    If they're good at taking care of you, hopefully they make up for it with bonuses and such! My company realizes that there could be times of needing to work more than the average to get things done, but we also let people be adults about it and if they need to take a Friday afternoon or whatever, so be it. We know that we can count on them during the crunch times. Otherwise you just burn people out!
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Soooooooooo I shouldn't support Goodwill I guess?
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    It's the same with me @DrKBR. No paid OT. If I work extra time (which I do once a month at least because of on call), we get comp time. But that comp time doesn't get recorded in our system, so we just leave early or come in late sometime within the next couple weeks. Being salary sucks because they can get away with doing this. And people think working for the government is great.
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Yeah that's not cool at all...take care of your people and your people will take care of you. And yeah working for the government definitely isn't for everybody!
  • JenJenakaJJ
    JenJenakaJJ Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Waving hello to my normies <3
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Waving back!!! :heart: