Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    I might come back if this thread was revived :P so if i ultimately, you all are to blame :P
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Hiya Tom!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Hey! I try to stop by occasionally. I do miss this thread and the whole gang!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    I might come back if this thread was revived :P so if i ultimately, you all are to blame :P

Mwahhh :* happy to see you
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

In that case come on guys! Really good to see you Tom
    Miss the old gang in here.
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I miss everyone in here!
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Woah...Tom I had given up on you man! Good to see you. Happy Monday-ish everybody
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Yay...Monday.....................
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options
    Boo Monday
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Yeah I was being very sarcastic with the "happy" part of it...should be happy Miserable Monday...or something like that really
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options
    Rainy yucky Monday in the northeast
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Yeah about the same down here a lil further south...and can't believe it's not even 3pm yet. DOMS have set in from this morning's workout and I'm feelin it
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    DOMS :D

It's yucky, cold and rainy here too.
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Haha oh how Z has missed Aly! :lol::kissing_heart:

Yeah I decided to be all determined this morning and got through my 5x5 workout and didn't cut any corners so yeah...I'm feeling it. Which is good. And yeah I'm just hoping we don't skip completely over Spring and jump right into Summer!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

Yeah I decided to be all determined this morning and got through my 5x5 workout and didn't cut any corners so yeah...I'm feeling it. Which is good. And yeah I'm just hoping we don't skip completely over Spring and jump right into Summer!

Aly misses Z too, hopefully her life slows down soon! :*

I bet you will feel the DOMS even more tomorrow!
  • Wolfger
    Wolfger Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Wait, what? This thread has nothing to do with the poster above me, removing words, adding words, associating words, etc? How does this even work? Oh, dammit, I'm falling into that question thing now. I'm not sure I'm capable of this. :D
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

Aly misses Z too, hopefully her life slows down soon! :*

I bet you will feel the DOMS even more tomorrow!

Nah Aly is kicking *kitten* and taking names! Z's cool with a back seat for a bit and understands the world doesn't revolve around him....most of the time. :tongue:

Yeah...I'm pretty sure I will. Was hoping to take my "non lifting days" and do a run instead...we'll see how it goes tomorrow!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Wolfger wrote: »
    Wait, what? This thread has nothing to do with the poster above me, removing words, adding words, associating words, etc? How does this even work? Oh, dammit, I'm falling into that question thing now. I'm not sure I'm capable of this. :D

That's the whole reason this thread was started... "normal" as in no questions, no word limits, no above you bs.. just say whatever you want however you want and there is no way most of the people in here are considered "normal"
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! It's the normie thread! I thought this was a myth.
  • thedcubed1
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Yeah this thread continues to threaten to die but pretty sure it's just gonna keep living on man...

You can't stop it...you cannooooooot stop it...

omg3al987nwt.gif