Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Tofu=Nofu!

Aww JJ...say it ain't so. :tongue:

And @pudgy1977 c'mon, I'm sure it's tiring but aren't you gonna be mad crazy when they're all grown up?? It happens fast from what everybody says...and it does!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    They do...mine are 12 and 14 and I swear they should be 2 and 4. ugh
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I don't have kids, but from seeing friends and my cousins kids grow up makes me feel old, lol

When you don't have kids I don't think you notice the years go by as much, it's not as obvious as watching a kid grow up, they get tall quick!
  • zoober
    zoober Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My kids were each 15 before google was a real thing. It was handy, since if you didn't know something, you could ask them because they knew everything. :D They are 32 and 26 now, they don't know quite as much, and there is much less drama.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Hey normies hellooo *butt slaps* all round .. :D
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    My kids are grown and have kids (teenagers) of their own. And for me, time is flying by far too quickly! I'm living in Europe now, and there are so many places we want to see, so many places to go, so much to do...and not enough time to do all of them!
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Options
    I understand that one, Jim...I was there in Augsburg for 3 years...tried to do as much as possible but still left there wanted to do and see more...
    Hey normies hellooo *butt slaps* all round .. :D

Ooohh....you can butt slap again....I won't mind.... >:)
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    I'd love to see Europe! One day I will make it there
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Ugh running kids around non stop is so tiring. Cants wait till they can drive

My youngest got his license in November...I get white knuckles everytime he drives....same with my 21 year old son....be careful what you wish for....you might just get it...lol
    btw...youngest had his first (and hopefully last) traffic accident Sunday)
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    Oh no!! Is he okay?? and yes, this does make me nervous for sure, but there just isn't enough hours in a day to get them to all their sports stuff and still find time to eat
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    I'd love to see Europe! One day I will make it there

Me too, for now I am working on North America, so many places here I want to see!

High on my list are Alaska, Yukon, Haida Gwaii, Newfoundland and the East coast of the US. Also maybe a desert area, I've never seen a desert before.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Where in Europe?

I've always wanted to do an Alaskan cruise
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Me too for an Alaskan cruise. And while flying to the west coast I thought checking out Haida Gwaii would be awesome.

In Europe my #1 place I want to see is the UK
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    There is a BBC tv show called "Coasts" that I watch when it's on. It shows amazing coasts from Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand. I love the ocean so I would like to visit anywhere on a coast.
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Where in Europe?

I've always wanted to do an Alaskan cruise

I have heard they are amazing!
  • synchkat
    Options
    I want to see ice bergs and glaciers

New Zealand is amazing we went to a town where there is water bubbling up through the sidewalks and we saw penguins too. Australian beaches are incredible.

If you like coasts you have to do the Amalfi coast in Italy. it's got to be some of the most stunning scenery anywhere
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    I love to travel. I will add that to my bucket list. Sounds cool
  • synchkat
    Options
    The bonus for Italy is the Italian food.
    We were in Greece in 2015 and the beaches there aren't super amazing because they are pebbly but the men are work going to drool over. Lotsa eye candy for all to enjoy. :)
  • synchkat
    Options
    oh and I had the best ice cream there...I think it was probably frozen greek yogurt but OMG so good
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    Annndnddd....now I am hungry