Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I came back.. the 'bad memories and experiences' thread makes me wanna shoot myself after reading some of that.

Someone pour me one..
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I came back.. the 'bad memories and experiences' thread makes me wanna shoot myself after reading some of that.

Someone pour me one..

did you leave your pants at the door? skirt = pants. jus sayin. *pours her a tequila*
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options

Someone pour me one..

On it!

x7xl47bbvt14.gif
  • T0M_K
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    Dang Z you doing that for us?

Ha I do actually know how to flip bottles...maybe not to THAT extent...but I do know how to flip and pour. Went through a Cocktail-wanna-be phase #noshame

Can I call you Tom Cruise?

Haha sure, but I'll still give you plenty of heavy pours if you don't :wink:

Trying to get me drunk lol

we know we don't need to "try" to get you drunk. :)
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Someone pour me one..

On it!

x7xl47bbvt14.gif

Tom Cruise you are awesome..
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

Someone pour me one..

did you leave your pants at the door? skirt = pants. jus sayin. *pours her a tequila*

Pants whats that? Doors? I went though some doors to get in here?
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options

Ha I do actually know how to flip bottles...maybe not to THAT extent...but I do know how to flip and pour. Went through a Cocktail-wanna-be phase #noshame

What?! Ok yeah you're right
  • T0M_K
    Options

What?! Ok yeah you're right

<3
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Pants are never required around here
  • T0M_K
    Options
    so jus so my visual is correct. Girls drinking in their panties? and Z is behind the bar thank god i can't see him below the waist.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Whew!!! I really didn't feel like putting any on today!
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Ha yeah especially with all these lovely ladies walkin around HEYOH!!! :lol:
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    so jus so my visual is correct. Girls drinking in their panties? and Z is behind the bar thank god i can't see him below the waist.

Those required too. Strict rules lol
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I am sorry is there something goin on in here.. I went to visit do you want to see the above person naked thread.. LOL
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Bahaha there's ALWAYS something goin on in here. And yeah I don't think there are actually any rules here
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Bahaha there's ALWAYS something goin on in here. And yeah I don't think there are actually any rules here

No rules! yay.. No pants too. Its a WIN WIN!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Ha! The first rule of The Normal Thread Club is you don't talk about The Normal Thread Club. The second rule of The Normal Thread Club is you don't talk about The Normal Thread Club. The third rule is no pants.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Ha! The first rule of The Normal Thread Club is you don't talk about The Normal Thread Club. The second rule of The Normal Thread Club is you don't talk about The Normal Thread Club. The third rule is no pants.

baaaawwwaaaaahhh..

I feel so free in here!
  • T0M_K
    Options
    to save you all from the need to visit the do you want to see the person above naked thread...lets just say...i want to see you all naked...cept for Z.
  • T0M_K
    Options

baaaawwwaaaaahhh..

I feel so free in here!

that no pants and panties thing will do that for you.