Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    It's not always so bad...but some are really bad
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    It's not always so bad...but some are really bad

so eating is a crap shoot. we don't have this issue with such staples as cake, donuts and texas sheet cake! dieting is hard :#
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Right?? Though when your tastes change, sometimes cakes aren't worth it if they're not done properly
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    MMMM.... cake...
  • SaraMA1
    SaraMA1 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Are we talking about what was for lunch?
    I had some sliced cucumber and grape tomatoes with salt and lemon juice and a hard boiled egg.

Ohh and does normal really exist on MFP, where has everyone been hiding? haha
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    SaraMA1 wrote: »
    Are we talking about what was for lunch?
    I had some sliced cucumber and grape tomatoes with salt and lemon juice and a hard boiled egg.

Ohh and does normal really exist on MFP, where has everyone been hiding? haha

It's just a way of getting passed the typical yes/no/maybe threads and selfie threads and such is all really. And yeah we talk about all sorts of stuff...last week we were talking about bartending and pj parties :lol:
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    All I ate today is 4 clif bars

I call it the "bar diet"
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    All I ate today is 4 clif bars

I call it the "bar diet"

Million dollar idea right there
  • BouncyPonyTail
    BouncyPonyTail Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I noticed cake talk....I might have way too many everyone is welcome to the extras
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    I never tried anything vegan..well i eat salad lol. but not meat substitute vegan. lol

Sometimes I just like a good vegan burger or even turkey burger. Every once in a while I get a craving for red meat and want a juicy hamburger.
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Had a "greek burger" over the weekend which was pretty good...ground chicken with spices, onion, sundried tomatoes, grilled and put with tzatziki, cucumbers, and feta cheese...pretty delicious
  • littlewolf3785
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    Had a "greek burger" over the weekend which was pretty good...ground chicken with spices, onion, sundried tomatoes, grilled and put with tzatziki, cucumbers, and feta cheese...pretty delicious

Sounds yummy!
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    If you haven't noticed, I love reverse engineering foods that I like when I have them out or at friends/family's houses...it's fun to do :smile:
  • SaraMA1
    Options
    I could really go for Mexican food right about now... I am on a 30 day detox (day 15 for me, half way there) and have eliminated dairy. soy, gluten and caffeine from my diet. ahhhhhhh tacos
  • littlewolf3785
    Options
    I could not eliminate the caffeine. I have to have my coffee in the morning or it won't be pretty for my household.
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    I could really go for Mexican food right about now... I am on a 30 day detox (day 15 for me, half way there) and have eliminated dairy. soy, gluten and caffeine from my diet. ahhhhhhh tacos

wuuzkaop7l1s.gif
  • SaraMA1
    Options
    haha thanks!
    On another topic, is anyone else looking forward to the nice weather sticking around for good? I love getting my workouts in outside much more than doing the inside or gym routine.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    chimichanga.......that deliciously fried burrito of goodness. steak or chicken works for me and makes me very happy.
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    haha thanks!
    On another topic, is anyone else looking forward to the nice weather sticking around for good? I love getting my workouts in outside much more than doing the inside or gym routine.

Stronger than me with that. I couldn't do it!

And yeah...ready for the nicer weather for outdoor runs rather than treadmill runs. I'll still do my lifting routine at the gym though. Plus it'll just be nice to be outside to get some sun in general
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Killin me Tom! I've been so good at avoiding Taco Bell and Chipotle and the like...