Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    YES!
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    That's what she said
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    LOL... well... sometimes.
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    :wink: anybody else completely unmotivated to work this morning? That's me today...plus we've got ice cream coming to celebrate a coworker's coming baby...gonna be good though...gonna be good.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Ice cream, I can turn down. Pies, cookies, cake.. that's a different story. And yes, I am not feeling work at all today and we are even on a light schedule since 2 of the 3 doctors are out of town... it will be easy but I still don't want to do it.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone. Everyone out at training so it is quiet. Yay!
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    It's an ice cream sundae sort of thing so they'll have the cookies and brownies and such for toppings...gonna be good...gonna be good
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    .......I wasn't good. :tongue:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Hahaha! Well.. you have all week to make up for it. Now drop and give me 50!
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    To be fair, I had a scoop of vanilla with bananas, some cookie dough (coworker literally rolled balls of cookie dough for this), couple of brownie bites, and some peanuts.........okay yeah I'll give 50... :tongue:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    To be fair, I had a scoop of vanilla with bananas, some cookie dough (coworker literally rolled balls of cookie dough for this), couple of brownie bites, and some peanuts.........okay yeah I'll give 50... :tongue:

Hahaah! I bet you had about 500 calories right there....
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........it
  • SaraMA1
    SaraMA1 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Brownies? and vanilla ice cream and hot fudge? YES please! lol
  • thedcubed1
    Options

Damn...just added it to my diary and you were just about spot on!
  • crushingitdaily12345
    crushingitdaily12345 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I am so bored at work today... Someone random message me, and let's talk. :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Damn...just added it to my diary and you were just about spot on!

LOL I know my calories... the girls at work will go on "diets" ask me how many calories they are eating and never ever like my answers. They doubt me, then I tell them to log it. They shut up after that.
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    It's not that I doubted you...it's just you're just always so impressive :wink: :lol:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    It's not that I doubted you...it's just you're just always so impressive :wink: :lol:

Bwahahah! I didn't impress The Hills Have Eyes couple that called me a *kitten* dumb *kitten* this morning.
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    I mean you weren't telling them about their calorie count now were you? :tongue:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    lol no.. not at all. All I did was giggle a little when she was confused as to why I kept telling her I can't bill her daughter's insurance for her services.